Chapter Five

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I AM A DUMBY AND I AM SO SORRY AND I PINKY SWEAR I WILL START UPLOADING MORE!!!!!!

  I look towards the cave entrance and see Sesshomaru walking towards the group. He is holding a light blue parcel in his hands.

      "Lord Sesshomaru your back!" Rin exclaimed skipping over in front of him. He stops walking and looks down at her with a blank expression and nods his head to acknowledge her. Then I look up at his face and his eye meet mine.

      His stark amber eyes met my (e/c) ones. They appeared stoic and cold but there was something burning behind them. I feel heat rise to my face as I turn my head to face the ceiling of the cave. Thoughts raced through my head,
       'What is he doing to me.....I barely know him but he is just so.....'
       Being so caught up in my own mind I didnt even notice him standing next to me when his clear voice brought me out of my trace.

       "(y/n) how are you wounds?" No emotion was present in his voice and it almost sounded indifferent. He scanned over my face and I saw his eyes flicker down to the now sleeping girl that lied against my chest.

       "I'm fine. Just moving kinda hurts right now....I also just really need a bath" I say aloud with a small chuckle at the end. I look at his face and for a moment I see eyes soften as if he was...relived? But just as quick as it came it was soon replaced again by his normal cold expression.

       He responded with a quiet 'Hmph' and began to walk away towards Jaken before I stopped him.

       "Hey Sesshomaru.....?"
        He elegant spun on his heels to look back at me and raised his eyebrow to indicate he was listening.

       "Would you mind grabbing Kimura off me....she fell asleep" I said softly, gesturing down to the gently snoring child.

        He nodded as he gingerly place his parcel underneath his arm and crouched down next to me, picking her up in his arms. She shifted slightly but was definitely fast asleep. He stood up walking her back to the area where she was sleeping before and I could help but smile.

        'For a demon who acts all big and bad, he definitely has a soft spot.....not a big one but just enough'

        I sigh still smiling as I shake my head alittle, averting my gaze back to the ceiling.

         I slowly placed my arms under me trying to sit up again but this time much slower. I winced alittle as my back lifted off the ground and as my skin was stretching and moving. Eventually I got to a seated position and realized my back felt much better not being poked and prodded my rocks and twigs. I cross my legs and extend my arms to warm myself with the fire that was crackling in front of me.

----Weeeee Time Skip-------

      I was resting against the wall of the cave watching AhUn, Kimura, and Rin run around the fire, looking like they were probably playing tag.

      I smile lightly watching them play until I smell something so ungodly my nose scrunches in disgust. I realize I am still in my dirty bloodily clothes and have yet to bathe.

      I sigh to myself and though,
      'If I smelled any worse....I think I would hurl. A bath wouldnt hurt".

      I brace myself against the wall as I beginning standing up slowly, testing to see how much pain I would be in.

      Suddenly a pain shot through my leg and i felt my body drop. I brace myself to hit the floor but realized there was two clawed hands clutching my sides. Looking up I see those golden amber eyes that I know oh so well staring back at me.

      "What do you think you are doing?" He said, still holding me up. I feel a heat creep up my face as I finally stood up enough that I didnt need his support but I felt his hands still resting on my biceps.

      "I am going to take a bath, I reak" I try to move out of his grip but he just seemed to grip me tighter. Not enough to hurt but to get the point across.

      "You're too weak to leave right now." he said simply.

       I scowl slightly at him,
       "I think I'll be fine thank you....." I said with a tiny amount of venom in my tone. I felt him grip my arms tighter and I feel his claws pricking at my skin. His eyes narrowing as he leans in closer to me.

       "Who do you think you are to talk to me that way....." his face mere inches away from mine. "Dont forget who saved you remember." He stated  in a lower octave.

        Before I could even respond, I felt my feet leave the floor and an arm under my legs and one on the small of my back. Sesshomaru looked away from my face and started walking out of the cave with me in his arms.

        "S-sesshomaru what are you doing?!" I said as the blush that crept on my face deepened ten fold. I tried squirming out of his arms but only responded by a tightened grip.

        He didnt respond right away but instead kept walking. I knew there wasnt a way I would get out of this situation right now so I eventually just relaxed in his arms. He seemed to move very cautiously, careful to to bounce or jostle me.

         I directed my attention to the moving forest around us. Taking in the trees, shrubs, flowers, and other intresting things we passed.

       We spent the next few minutes in silence until I heard the soft sounds of moving water. I look ahead and see a small hot spring nestled in the dense trees. There were two smaller springs that fed into a larger one that seemed to be radiating a good about of steam.

       Sesshomaru stoped when he reached the rocky area about three meters away from the spring.

        "You said you wanted a bath and I have to say you are correct...now undress" he said coolly as he sets you down on your feet.

       Hearing his words make my face turn red, both out of annoyance and embarrassment.

      "I'm n-not bathing in front of you-u!! Go sit behind a tree, I'll be fine." I said flustered, gripping my obi slightly.

      He let's out an audible scoff and lifts his chin,
      "Don't be so modest I dont care what your apprentice is, you just wreak and my nose can't handle the constant stench anymore so I'll make sure you bathe properly." He said in a slight pompous tone.

     "Do you have to be such an ass! I know how to bathe I am not a child, you mangy mutt!" I said looking him dead in the eye. After I said that something seemed to strike a chord in him and before I knew it, I was pinned against the ground.

       "I am no mutt, you vile fox. I am the great dog demon the west and you will respect me." He snarls in my face. His knees are on either sides of my hips and his left hand is bracing himself on the ground next to my head will his right hand is clutch my wrists to the ground. His face rests right in front of mine as he is glaring deep into my eyes.

       I realized I may have made a mistake in my head by calling him that but I wasnt ready to back down.

      "I can call you whatever the hell I want you pompous bitch. You have been so rude to me since I have started traveling with you and I dont understand why! If Kimura didnt like Rin so much I would have killed you days ago!" I snapped at him baring my teeth in my snarl. He opened his mouth to say something but soon shut it. I stared at him and for a split second, first time ever almost looked speechless.

       After that it was just silence. It felt like an eternity staring into his eyes trying to read whatever I could in his expressions but coming up empty each time. His hand still clutching my wrists and still possessively looming over me. His long silky hair pooling on the ground next to us as if to shield our faces from the world.

        My anger slowly seemed to fade as I just stared back at him. Taking in all of his features and burning them into my memory.

         After a few minutes he broke the silence by letting go of my wrists and graceful rising back to his feet.

          "Take your bath now......yell once your done" he explained while he walked into the forest slowly blending into the flora.

           My mind was racing in confusion but I decided to just ignore them and finally take the bath I so desperately needed.

           I cautiously rose to my feet and approached the gently steaming water. I looked around the area to confirm no one else was around as I discarded my torn kimono and underlayers. I let the fabric at my feet as I stood on the rocks.

           I took a few steps into the water, feeling that the temperature was perfect before I slowly sunk in. I find some rocks in can sit and rest against as I began cleaning myself.

         Starting with my hair, I ran my claws through the (h/l) (h/c) locks brushing out all the knots, dirt, blood, and grime before continuing to the rest of my body.