12 - Unconventional

**A/N** So, I finished yet another chapter. This one has been difficult for me to write, but I've enjoyed it, so I hope you will too. I also noticed that this one seems to be quite a bit longer than the last few, so I hope you all appreciate that.

Anywho, vote/fan/comment/whatever because you know I love your feedback!

Also, let me know what day I should update each week. **NO TUESDAYS**

Enjoy!

-Somiena

P.S. Dedicated to BiggestNiallanator69 for her awesomely long comment on the last chapter.

P.P.S. If you read chapter 11 and it ended in the middle of a word/sentence, go back and read it because it wasn't supposed to be cut off there; updating from that bus caused problems with the original posting of the chapter.

************************************************************************************************************
*Harry’s POV*

“We should do this more often,” I offer as mine and Louis’ guests prepare to leave.

“See you lot tomorrow,” Lou adds, hugging each of the lads as he speaks.

After everyone is gone, I allow myself to drop onto the sofa out of exhaustion. I grab the clicker off of the coffee table and then I stretch out to put my feet up.

“Are you alright?” a familiar voice asks.

I turn away from the television and look up at my boyfriend. “I’m knackered, honestly,” I admit.

Louis walks the short distance to the sofa and sits on me. “Why are you so tired? Are you feeling well?”

I chuckle and run my fingers through my curls. “I’m fine, but I’m just worn out from all of the drama recently. I mean, we’ve been together for most of the last month, but we haven’t even had much time to just relax and enjoy our relationship.”

“I know what you mean, Haz. I think a large part of the problem is the fact that Liam has gone from being the one who takes care of everyone else to the one who needs someone to take care of him,” Louis comments.

I let out a long sigh before continuing the conversation. “I’m beginning to think that it’s time for us to take over Niall and Liam’s responsibilities,” I say.

Louis rubs his hands over his face, which I know is a sign of frustration coming from him. “I think what we need to do is figure out how to help them with their personal problems,” he suggests.

“I agree, but they don’t seem to be too keen on receiving our help,” I complain.

“OH!” Louis shouts, jumping up from my lap.

“Ouch!” I yelp, not appreciating the sudden motion.

“Oh, sorry Hazza. I just got excited,” my boyfriend apologizes with a grimace.

“It’s alright, Boobear. What excited you, love?”

“I’ve just thought of a way to help Li and Ni,” he replies, practically jumping up and down from excitement now.

“And how is that?” I inquire, knowing that Louis is just waiting for me to ask him.

“Let’s just say I’ve figured out how to publicize their relationship.” 

************************************************************************************************************
*Rayne’s POV*

“So what was that about?” Morgan asks as I put my phone back into my pocket.