Netflix & Chill

Jayden's POV

"Okay so I was thinking, since it's our 1 month anniversary and it isn't that big of a deal that we could have a movie night just me and you and cuddle on the sofa and eat so much shit food and cuddle more." I said.
I smiled at him.
"Netflix and chill?" He winked at me.
"What? No thats not what I meant but like I mean I guess if it lead to that it wouldn't be completely horrible." I replied.
"Sounds good to me babe." I sat down on his lap and he pulled me in to kiss him. I could honestly stay like this forever he was so perfect. We both pulled back from the kiss as Ethan cleared his throat in the doorway.
"Hey, what are you guys doing tonight?" Ethan asked and stayed standing in the doorway.
"We were just going to watch a movie and chill." Grayson said which caused Ethan to smile immediately.
"Netflix and chill?" He asked just like Grayson had earlier. They really are twins huh?
"Something like that." I said with a smirk.
"Well I'll go find a friend to hang out with then, I'll be home late." He said as he leaves the house.
"Food Grayson, I need food asap." I said once Ethan had left as I stood up from his lap.
"Anything for my prince." He replied placing a soft kiss on my lips, I smiled into it. We ordered pizzas and Grayson was in the kitchen making a pasta to go with. I stayed in the living room and set up for tonight, I grabbed every blanket and pillow I could find and threw them on the sofa. It looked so cozy. I walked back into the kitchen to see Gray, his shirt had disappeared and his massive arms carried the pot from the stove to the counter.
"All done." He announced. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist leaning my head on his warm back.
"You okay babe." He asked me as he turned around to face me.
"yeah it's just... well are you sure you don't wanna tell Ethan about us?" I replied.
"Idk maybe i guess." He said. I smiled and lent down and placed a kiss on his forehead. We took all the food to the living room and sat on the mountains of blankets as we ate. Feeding each other and laughing until we were both filled to the brim.
"What do you want to watch?" I asked him.
"Is that even a question? We haven't finished suits yet." He replied looking horrified. I giggled and put on suits, we started watching it together one of the first times we hung out. Grayson flung one arm around my shoulders and I snuggled down into his chest.
I almost fell asleep countless times, but knew I couldn't because Ethan might come home and catch us. Grayson slipped his arm back around and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going to the bathroom. Still without a shirt and my god he was beautiful. So tan and muscular, I could honestly look at him all day. He came back out and all my attention was on him. I smirked at him, he got to the sofa and I got up on my knees, grabbing his face in my hands to pull him in for a passionate kiss. He was caught a bit off guard as he stumbled forward causing us to both fall back onto the sofa, with him on top of me, not that I was complaining. He held both my hands above my head as he kissed me deeply causing me to let out small moans. He pulled back to reveal our deep and heavy breathing causing us both to smile. With both our eyes filled with lust and passion he scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style to his bedroom. He threw me down on the bed and got back on top of me kissing me more as he slipped a hand up my shirt.
"Yeah bro it was crazy." Ethan said talking on the phone with one of his friends as he entered the apartment. We both pulled away from the kiss and Grayson jumped up as I quickly hid.
"I thought you weren't coming home till late." Grayson said sheepishly.
"Bro it is late, Its nearly 2 am. What are you still doing up?" He asked as I continued to stay quiet.
"No reason just can't sleep."
He shakes his head as he heads towards his bedroom "g'night bro"

" He shakes his head as he heads towards his bedroom "g'night bro"

next chapter...