obsessed

Jayden's POV

"Hey jay have you seen my keys anywhere I can't find them"

"Jay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it's a shorter way of saying Jayden. Don't you like it?"

"Eh, stick to calling me babe instead." I groan as I roll myself over coving myself whole body with the soft white sheets.

"What?! You want me to call you what?!?"

I sit up from my bed and rub my eyes open regretting everything I've said. When they finally focus I see Ethan standing there confused as ever raising an eyebrow. My face starts to blush as I quickly say anything to cover up.

"Sorry I thought you were—someone else... never mind just forget it" I try to act calm hoping that he won't think much of it. Why am I so dumb?!
"You thought I was Grayson didn't you?" He says crossing his arms observing my facial expressions. I start feeling light headed and nauseous as if I might puke from my stupidity. I feel solid drops of sweat dripping down the edge of my neck as I quickly wipe it off with my hands trying to be slick. My devil and angel are debating if I should tell him the truth or not. To be honest im not so sure I know which is the devil and which is the angel in this situation as they both seem problematic.
"N—NO!" I say which was the only word that seem to come out.
"Right. Then why did you want me to call you babe? You confused my voice with Graysons huh?"
"Just forget it. I thought I was still dreaming" I say finally making an excuse rather than rejecting everything he says.
"Whatever." He rolls his eyes as he leaves the room shutting the door behind me.
I released a load of air I've been holding from the panic.  I can't be here I need to go somewhere else rather than this house.

*

"I mean, I'm honestly down to date him just so he could stop being overly obsessed. Besides, he's fine as fuck." Kristal says.
"It wouldn't work... he already has a girlfriend."
Me and Kristal have been walking around the park for a couple minutes telling her my situation I'm having with Ethan. I couldn't stand being in the house any longer it just felt so awkward eating in the same room as him, having to make sure Ethan isn't over listening to my conversations with Grayson. It was all just impossible.
Kristal seems to be taking it better than I thought.
"Why dose he care so much anyways?"
"I don't know honestly. Ethan's way more friendly to people than Grayson although when Ethan gets suspicious about something it's a whole other story."
I hear Kristal's phone going off from her back pocket so she grabs her phone and stops to reads the message. Her face turns into a blank stare. "Oh shoot it's Morgan I forgot that we're filming a video today for our YouTube channel!"
I give her a questioning look waiting for answers.
"You have a YouTube channel too? Why dose everyone have a youtube channel now?" I questioned.
"Haven't you heard about the big party Youtube is hosting? Exclusive for youtubers only. I heard many popular youtubers will be there which is why we made one ourselves."
"Oh shoot I forgot about that! When is it?"
"In a week. I gotta go now cya Jayden!" She rushes back to her house which I follow slowly behind. I might as well go home too since there is no point of- I stop in my tracks.
From the corner of my eye I see something that catches my attention. I turn to see a gorgeous wall covered in roses with a handwritten note saying 'Grayson x Jayden' I rush back home exited to tell Grayson my discovery.

"Grayson have you seen the wall in the park with-"
Grayson and Ethan are yelling at the top of their lungs at each other once again probably over the dumbest reasons. I casually ignore them as I let them handle this by themselves as I walk to my room. I sit in bed closing my eyes not even fazed by the yells coming from the other room. Almost all brothers get into fight over the smallest things, it just comes along naturally as they adapt to one another's relationship. Let alone they were born on the same day so of course they'll get comfortable enough to almost kill each other sometimes. I've gotten used to them fighting every other day I can basically just f-fall... asleep—

"JAYDEN GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

next chapter...