1

7:30 am  
    i open my eyes to the sound of my alarm going off. it's another boring day of going to school to learn about a random man in the sky. i only go because my parents force me to, i don't even think i believe in any of that anymore.
    i don't have to waste time picking an outfit, because we have uniforms. so after i throw it on i brush my hair, maybe throw on some mascara to look presentable. i'll also just throw on a choker to keep my edgy style. then i go downstairs and get breakfast, usually just toast. as i scroll through instagram my mom yells at me to put on my shoes and leave.
.
.
"alright everyone in your seats! you have a test to take." the teacher yelled over everyone. "great..." i thought. "time to cheat on another test to help get me through this shitty school."
.
the rest of the school day was boring, just some more work and whatever. but now, it's finally time to go home. i jump in my car and start blasting my favorite playlist.
when i got home my mom greeted me with a "got any homework?" i replied yes. "then you should probably get started." she demanded. i rolled my eyes and walked off to my room. i dropped my bag on the floor and flopped on my bed, staring at the ceiling. "i wish my life wasn't so boring." i thought. i drift off for a nap because im so drained.

.
.
.
a/n hi guys sorry it's short im still getting back into writing. see ya in the next chapter !!