chapter 3: rough time..

WARNING: verbal abuse ahead and suicidal thoughts ahead!! if you are sensitive to this then please skip it!!! thank you. -laci

schlatt POV:

we were riding and i decided to take her home. on our way home she made fun of me. " yeah it could be when you're irresponsible!" i see her stick her tongue and i blush a bit. i shoved her not realizing that she'd fall over. i catch her by her waist just in time while looking at her. her waist was small and a little muscular from playing baseball. her body was warm and soft. she was so close that i could smell her perfume. she smelled like vanilla and shampoo. i could feel my face heat up real fast when i realized how close we were. i let her go and she immediately rubbed her cheeks from her blushing. she started to apologizing but it was my fault. when she blushed it was pretty cute i cant lie. when she arrived hone and was leaving but for some reason my body wouldn't let her leave. i hugged her tight. once again smelling her vanilla perfume. she hugged back. im not sure what brought me to hug her but i did it. i said good bye and she left from my arms.

*time skip*

i got a text from her on imessage

ari the pitcher: hey stupid. today was fun. im gonna head to carsons later and meet the rest of the guys. mind joining me?
me: yeah sure. want me to pick you up?
ari the pitcher: i'm down. pick me up round 10
me: were going that late?
ari the pitcher: yup. carson wanted me to come that late. we're just gonna get really fucking high and drunk. who can say no to that?
i laugh a little too much at that.
me: lmao yeah true. see ya then.
ari the pitcher: thanks :)

i had about 2 hours to spare so i just sat down and edited videos. i got bored so i took a short walk.

aria POV:

i asked schlatt to join me to go to carson's. i haven't met the rest of the lunch club yet. from what he told me, they're really nice and funny and cool to hang around. i had 2 hours to get ready. i did a natural makeup look with some lip gloss. i decided to but on a black lace romper with some vans. not the most classy but it worked. 10 pm rolled around and i hear unnecessary honking outside my apartment building. i come running out.
" CHILL IM HERE!!" i yelled running to his car. he gives me one of those up and down looks and smirks.
"you look good. got a date? just kidding. you are my date" i facepalmed and giggles a bit
" yeah yeah. let's go."
he turns on his spotify playlist and we start jamming out. all of a sudden a big time rush song comes on. i look at him and he's blushing like crazy. i start to laugh.
" it's not fucking funny!"
"oh yeah it is!!"
" no! ok yeah maybe i listen to big time rush sometimes but shut up you probably have bad music taste yourself!"
i laugh even harder but soon enough we arrive at carson's. he opens up the door and we see carson holding a bottle of rum.
"drunk already?"
"nah just offering you guys some drinks, and you know i don't drink" schlatt declines cuz he knows he has to drive me home.
"maybe later i'm good right now."
carson gives me a look like ' come on you know you wanna some"
" ah screw it gimme some." i take the bottle and walk in. i'm greeted by 5 other guys.
"oh right. guys this is aria. remember i met her at twitch con?"
they all nod and introduce themselves. besides carson and schaltt i vibe with cooper. we both are into skating and he's pretty chill. i could tell he was a little high at the moment. we all started talking about eachother and how they met and all different kinds of things.

*another time skip*

they were all drunk and high including me. me being me had the great idea to call my boyfriend.
"hey guys do think it's a good idea to call my boyfriend. he's been hanging out with this chick named molly but he's always said she was a f-frienddd..yooo schaltt should i..?" he looks at me weird and his face turns white " uh no. i don't think it's the right time"
all the guys were like " yeahhh do ittttt it'll be sooo funnn!!" i called him
" hiiii baby!"
" where the hell are you?! it shows you're not home!
are you cheating on me with the weird fucking guy watching you play baseball?! you fucking bitch!"
" i'm hanging with him and a bunchhh of my other friends!"
" are they guys? you whore! go the fuck home!"