xviii.

"have you got pasta?" sebastian said as he stood infront of bella in her kitchen. "and sauce?"

"yes and yes." she nodded, noticing how she had to look up to make eye contact with him. in the daylight and with a clear head, sebastian towered over her.

"then i'll cook for you." he smiled, placing his hands on bella's shoulders and moving her to sit at her bar stool.

"i can't let you do that, seb! we're in my house. i'll cook."

"doll, there is nothing you can say that will change my mind. you're hungover, i want to cook for you!"

bella raised her hands in surrender, and sat down.

"good girl." sebastian chuckled and turned to look for a pan, not seeing the blush that enveloped bella's cheeks.

bellasvippatreonsbucky barnes captured making pasta for me rn guys 28 likes!10 comments!

bellasvippatreons
bucky barnes captured making pasta for me rn guys
28 likes!
10 comments!

imsebastianstan
i hate you bells
bellasvippatreons
imsebastianstan u definitely don't!

emmaduvant
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

fuckoffdexter
get an autograph for me luv!
bellasvippatreons
fuckoffdexter on it 😌😌✋

tombelgium2013
has he had a haircut or something? bucky looks different here
bellasvippatreons
tombelgium2013 idk ask him
imsebastianstan
tombelgium2013 bellasvippatreons what's the kid doing here?

"so a private instagram is..?" sebastian asked bella, locking his phone after replying to tom's comment.

"somewhere i can post things without millions of people seeing." she smiled back at him. "sometimes its nice to know im not going to get a hoard of hate comments for posting what i want to."

"i see."

"the pasta was very nice by the way, thank you." bella smiled shyly at the man before her.

"no problem, sweetheart."

"hangover: cured!"

bella had her legs sprawled across sebastian's lap as they were on her sofa together, him resting a hand lightly on her knee.

"yeah?" sebastian moved to be closer to the girl, hovering over her and placing a hand on her waist.  "good."

bella smiled up at him, almost giddily. she placed her small hand on his jaw, tracing her thumb along the short beard there.

"you're so beautiful, doll." sebastian mumbled absentmindedly, looking between her eyes and lips.

"so are you." bella replied.

noticing sebastian's less than obvious stare, bella lifted herself up and kissed him. sebastian moved a hand to snake around to her back where he could hold her close to him. when he kissed her back it was fervent, as if he'd been waiting all day to do it.

which he had.