xxv.

when bella woke up she immediately wished she hadn't. her phone was blowing up next to her, having left it on his bedside table last night.

noticing sebastian wasn't next to her, she slowly sat up and looked around for some clothes to throw on. she spotted seb's button up hanging lazily over a chair that it had been thrown towards the night before. bella slipped it on before making her way to the kitchen, where she could smell something cooking.

"good morning, prinţesă." sebastian hummed. "you okay?"

"im sore. thanks." bella frowned, and hearing seb laugh in response, threw up a middle finger at the man.

"im sorry." sebastian moved away from the stove to stand between her legs. "so sorry baby." he moved a hand up to her face, cupping her cheek.

"you definitely aren't."

"okay i'm not." seb mumbled back.

"its okay." bella was smiling now, seb looking at her fondly making her warm. "i guess." she placed a kiss to the palm of his hand.

seb moved his hands down to her thighs, barely covered by the white button up she had taken off him the night before. "other than here," he moved his hands up and down the inside of her legs, eliciting a small sigh from bella "are you okay?"

"yeah." bella gave him a small smile and kissed him quickly. "im good." she nodded, almost as if she were convincing herself.

( this and the last part are slightly out of order but can we just pretend they arent? 🥺👉👈 )