Chapter 4

I saw this boy about maybe 19. I don't know. He was cute. But, I had no chance what so ever.

Paul was giving me that death look like Come here right now. So I ran to him and put my head down

When I put my head up I saw that the new boy was looking at me.But then Paul took my head and put it down. Then I feel asleep. But I woke up and I was laying across the couch. I heard Paul and his friends drinking and yelling random stuff. I didn't like it when Paul was drunk. Cause he would hurt me 2 times as worst. 

About 10 minutes of just laying down I heard the boys coming back.

Paul took me and placed me on his lap. And started talking to his friends.Then I heard this unfamiliar voice say " She looks cute when she is sleeping'

I could tell Paul was upset.. So he woke me up.

As I woke up I put my head up and looked around I saw the guy looking at me smiling.  "Morning" But I could tell it was still night time.     Again Paul got mad and took me and put me in a bed. He put me in my bed and tucked me In and put "Cinderella in the tv.    "Goodnight. Sorry I have to put you in bed.. All my friends were staring at you love you" When he left he came back in with some cookies and milk. 

He was actually happy.I was too.

______NEXT DAY_______

I woke up and tryed to get out of my room but it was locked.. 

I waited about 10 minutes then I saw Paul unlock the door.  I thought he was going to hug me but that didn't happen.

"YOU WHORE" Paul yelled at me

"What did I do ?????"

Oh crap I yelled back. I'm dead

"Did you just yell back to me? YOU LITTLE BITCH. YOU DO KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE A KID,I'M AN ADULT. I CONTROL YOU"

Those words made me want to puck. I hated being "Owned"

While I was thinking Paul Picked me up and threw me in the basement and locked it.

But before he left, He kicked me in the face. "Filthy Bag of shit" 

I started crying. Alot. I was only 16.  I didn't want to go through this.I wanted to go to school.Have a boyfriend. (Real) . I wanted friends. I wanted my parents . I wanted my family. I miss everything. 

About 30 minutes later I see Paul.. Great... I was actually mad at him. 

But he came in and pulled me out. ". Were going to Austin's house at 6PM. Go take a shower. I will pick you'r clothes out." 

"Who is Austin?" I asked

"You know that guy not Harry or Corey.. That you saw last night." 

"Oh Okay" I said while walking to the shower.

I was so happy. I liked him. He looked closer to my age. Not exactly my age but close enough. I didn't want to date a 20 year old anymore.It was too weird.4 years difference. 

After I got in the shower I went to my room and I saw Paul..

"Damn Girl. You look nice"  Paul said while getting closer to me. 

"Thanks" I said while getting my clothes as he set out for me. They were ugly. He set his old T-Shirt from along time ago and some old baggy sweatpants.

As I got my clothes I feel Paul touching my waist.

"Paul. I'm not ready" I whispered to him       "I don't give a fuck. Either this or you get really hurt."