Chapter 5

Austin hugged me.   I was going to get in so much trouble. I was never allowed to hug anyone.. 

I couldn't even talk to any boy without getting in trouble.

So as we walked to the car  I sat in my seat acting like nothing was wrong

"Who's number did you get. Let me see it" Paul demanded.   I got the 2 papers from my pocket immediately.

I watched him look at the two papers and he tore them up and threw them out the window.

I started to tear up a little bit. I felt I had no opinion or life. 

So as I was sitting in the car I brung up something.

""Hey why don't I go to school?"

"Because... You just Don't ..Don't ask again.

I nodded. And started looking out the window. 

As we got home I was slammed against a wall 

"YOU DON'T HUG ANYONE BUT ME UNDERSTAND BITCH I TRUSTED YOU. I'M SO NICE TO YOU AND SHIT BUT YOU JUST .TREAT ME LIKE CRAP" 

'I'm sorry I didn't mean for him to hug me and for him to give me his number."

"Well if people are finding you attractive then.. we're going to have to fix that situation"

Oh god. 

First Pa.ul took my  face and punched it multiple of times and slammed me into a wall. Then repeated.I had a black eye and blood all over my face.

I felt useless. I was Happy. I liked playing games. I like jumping, Skipping , Laughing. 

But, i cant do that anymore. 

After about 10 minutes of beating he finally dragged me into the bed and layed me down. He put covers on me and put a movie on. I finally feel asleep..

____MORNING_____

As I woke up I saw Paul next to me. I looked in the mirror I had blood all over my face and a black eye...   My eyes weren't bright blue anymore. They were dull. 

Then paul woke up. 

"Dang you look hideous...."  Paul said while getting out of bed.

"Were going to Austin's House today" He also said.

"O-okay but can I just stay with you the whole time. I dont feel good.."

"Sure.  You can just sit on the couch with me.. "

"Thanks ... love you'

"Love you too I now completely trust you.. You understand you'r mine and you'r worthless..."

"I guess" I said while looking at the ground..

" Okay well. Get out of bed and put some sweatpants and a hoodie.."

I nodded and starting to put my clothes on and then put my hair in a bun.

Then we got in the car

"So while were there. Since you feel ill you can just sit in my arms and fall asleep if you like. Or you can play on my phone some games. I know you like games" He said while punching my arm in a childish way.

"Alright" 

As we got there I steeped out feeling like I was going to fall over.. And Paul saw that and helped me to the door. I felt dizzy. 

Austin answered and I could see Abby in the back.. Smiling. I didn't feel like doing anything. I just wanted to sleep in Paul's arms.. 

As we walked into the door Paul and I sat down and Paul started to play with my hair.