Preview

Noticing that the prince was around Momiji looked at the floor and bowed down slightly to show respect to him, as he was told that's how you show respect to someone of higher standing than oneself. He never expected to meet THE Monoyoshi Sadamune, in the gardens nonetheless. Monoyoshi is the crowned prince of The Celestial Cove. He has light blond hair to go with his vibrant golden eyes and fair skin tone. He is beautiful by everyone's standards. Monoyoshi looked down at him as he was taller than the smaller boy was. He was also bowing so that didn't help height wise. His face morphing from his smile to a glare while his voice harsh putting up his guard.

"Who are you, and why are you in the gardens? More importantly HOW pray do tell you get inside the palace?!"

Jumping slightly at the harshness of the princes voice Momiji started shaking a little. Momiji's eyes start to water and he breathes softly trying to calm himself. He was already anxious as he saw the prince, and he was now being questioned by him?! Letting out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding in, he spoke stuttering softly as he did so. His voice soft and quite smooth and calming. 

"W-well your h-highness my name is M-Momiji  Hazuki. The reason I am in the gar-gardens you see is because i-i umm... w-well i am uhh..."

Taking another breath this one deeper trying desperately to calm himself, Momiji starts to mess with the tips of his fingers. The prince realizing he was still bowing motioned for him to raise himself back up. The only problem with only motioning is that Momiji didn't notice as he wasn't looking up at him so, the prince, to get his attention coughed slightly. Finally noticing he stood up. Momiji was still shaking slightly, but then noticed a flower that he planted right before the prince came over and smiled softly; with his nerves no longer getting the best of him, he was able to speak.

"I work here your highness, and as for how I got in well umm the guards let me in as I am again.. working he...re..."