"lets get you to bed"

Before I start this one shot, I need to let you know what everything means.
(H/c)= hair color
(B/h/c)= boyfriend's hair color
(E/c)= eye color
(B/e/c)= boyfriend's eye color
(S/c)= skin color
(B/s/c)= boyfriend's skin color
(H/l)= hair length
(B/h/l)= boyfriend's hair length
(F/c)= favorite color
(B/f/c)= boyfriend's favorite color
(F/f)= favorite food
(B/f/f)= boyfriend's favorite food
(Y/n)= your name
(L/n)= your last name
(B/n)= boyfriend's name
(B/l/n)= boyfriend's last name
(F/yt)= favorite youtuber
(B/f/yt)= boyfriend's favorite youtuber

Now that I've got that settled out, I can start the story! I hope that you guys enjoy this story and comment if you want more like it!

(Y/n) sighed and s/he sat on their couch, watching their favorite show on television. (Y/n) was getting bored. His/her boyfriend was at work. He was not scheduled to come home for at least two hours. It was six o'clock at night at the moment. It was time for dinner.

(Y/n) walked to the fridge/cabinet in the kitchen, getting a small plate of (f/f).   (B/n) always kept it in stock.

S/he sat on the couch and decided to watch a few (f/yt) videos before s/he went to bed. S/he always went to bed at around six thirty.

(Y/n) finished his/her food quickly, but decided to continue watching (f/yt). Soon, s/he was fast asleep on the couch.

(Y/n) woke up to (b/n) whispering in his/her ear. S/he groaned lightly. "Sorry, Babe." (B/n) whispered. " I know you hate it when people wake you up. Yo uh looked peaceful, too. C'mon, let's get you to bed."

(B/n) helped (y/n) up and walked him/her to bed. They laid together in bed.
(B/n) was cuddling close to (y/n), who was almost fast asleep.

(B/n) kept whispering in his/her ear, sweet things that helped him/her sleep. Soon, s/he was fast asleep.