you stay up for him

Y/N is sitting on his/her bed, waiting for their boyfriend to get home. He always worked late, so s\he was used to waking up with b

beside him\her in the morning. This was the first night that Y\N was staying up this late, waiting for B\N. They were almost half asleep, though.

Right on que, B\N walked into the apartment that Y/n and B/N shared. He quietly shut the door and sighed as he placed his work bag down. He jumped when he saw Y/N laying on the couch, half-asleep.  Then, he walked up to Y/N and shook him/her lightly. "Baby. Baby." B/N said softly. Y/N woke up with a start. S/he sat up groggily and rubbed his/her face. "Baby, what are you doing on the couch?"

"I was staying up to wait for you." Y/N's words were slurring lightly.

"Oh, Honey. C'mon, let's go to bed."

Y/N nodded, getting up and falling. B/N caught them by the waist and sighed. "Baby." B/N picked up Y/N bridal style, carrying them to bed. Y/N was fast asleep almost instantly.

Y/N woke up at 12 o'clock the next day. B/N had the day off today, so he was laying beside Y/N. "Morning, Baby. Did you sleep alright?"

"Like a rock." Y/N turned to their side and sighed, their back to B/N. He wrapped an arm around Y/N and cuddled them closely. He sighed into their neck, making them shiver slightly. B/N smiled lightly.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too, B/N."

And with that, you both fell asleep.