Caught

Aphmau's POV

     I got out of bed and saw Aaron lying on the floor. I got on my knee and put my hand on his cheek and he opened his eyes.

     "I love you," I said.

     "Love you too," He sat up and smiled at me. I bent in to kiss me and he pushed me off.

     "No, Aph," He said. I sighed and got up. We got ready and walked out of the day. As we were walking around Laurence walked up to the two of us.

     "One more thing," Laurence said.

     "What?" I asked.

     "You have to go on a date with me," Laurence said, staring at me. I wasn't sure where exactly he was looking, but I was uncomfortable.

     "No," Aaron said.

     "Oh, everyone-" I covered his mouth.

     "Fine," I said.

     "What?" Aaron asked, looking at me.

     "Alright, you, me, tonight," Laurence said. I nodded and shivered as he walked off.

     "I think you're the insane one now," Aaron said.

     "Aaron, if you aren't ready for everyone to know about us that's ok," I said.

     "I don't care. Don't go on a date with him," Aaron said.

     "It's fine," I said.

     "No, it's not," Aaron argued.

     "I'll be ok," I said, looking up into his gorgeous black eyes.

     "No," He said.

     "Aaron-" I started, but he cut me off.

     "-No," He said. I sighed.

     "Let's go and talk at our spot," I said.

     "Ok," We walked off to our spot. We sat down and he looked at me.

     "You are not going on a date with him," Aaron said.

     "Why not?" I asked.

     "Aph, I love you. I can't watch or even know you're on a date with someone else," Aaron said, clearly embarrassed of how protective he was.

     "I love you too," I kissed him. I heard some rustling and then someone run towards the village. Aaron groaned and we ran to him.

     "We'll tell them, Laurence. Right now. You shouldn't be the one to tell them.

     "Ok," He said.

     "Everyone!" I got everyone's attention. "I have an announcement. Aaron and I are..."

     "We're dating," Aaron finished.

     "Oh Irene! I'm so happy for you two," Katelyn hugged me.

     "Thanks," I smiled. Garroth and Laurence walked off.

     "I'm glad it's official," Zoey said, hugging me.

     "Me too," I said.

     "I love you, Babe," Aaron kissed me on the top of the head. At least it was out in the open now... Whether or not Laurence and Garroth were upset about it or not...