Just One Bite

You opened your eyes, to the painfully white lights, and blue curtain that caged you in, and you finally realized where you were. At Saint Marie’s hospital, and overheard the nurses and doctors saying how much of a mystery your case was, and they think animal must of attacked you by the look of your bite. You looked down to see you attached to all these machines as you felt extremely weak, you heard a authoritative voice ask you again

“Hello Lana, I’m detective Hernandez, I’m here because you were attacked in your apartment.”
“Oh my god …what…wha…why?”

The detective went on asking..

“I’m so sorry this happened to you but we are going to find his guy, okay, so I need to ask, if you know this person that attacked you?”
“Oh…no I dont”

“Anything you remember… like a tattoo, or if he said anything to you?”

“Ooh…um.. he didnt say anything to me, just silence”

That was lie, he said how much he dreamt of how sweet your blood would taste on his tongue..and how much he needed you…

"Okay, did he do anything else besides the attack...?"

"No I think he left threw my fire escape, I remeber it was late, I felt so tired"

He actually stayed pretty late.

"So, do you remember anything else that you want to add...?"

"I cant remember much."

That was a complete lie.

You remember how he grabbed you, how forceful he was. From behind he gripped your red lace short nightgown, feelings his body pressed against yours, and his lips brushing up against your earlobe, he said "I need to taste my prey.."

Your heart wouldn't stop beating so fast, his leather gloved hands gripped your arms and pushed you onto your bed. He pinned you down, feeling your now soft bare ass pressed tightly against his black pants, felt his hand push slowly your nightgown off your body exposing your back to him.

He ran his hand down your body as if he was trying to figure out what spot to bite first, it tickled you, and  his other hand was free to hold your wrists together. He finally picked his first spot, it was your small waist, he softly ran his hand on your side, felt you move ever so slightly before his fangs bite down into your soft skin.

He liked tickling you, feeling a wet spot appear on his right thigh from having his leg meshed inbetween your warm thighs, he knew you liked that. He took that, and ran with it. You felt tiny blood droplets fall onto your tiny back dimples, he had freed your wrists, and you felt the tip of his tongue the blood droplets off your lower back smearing his saliva with your blood on his gloved hand as he softly gripped your ass cheek.

He picked your small side fat, bite down hard, that piercing sharp pain, he then went to your cheek, and ran his finger grazing your pulsating walls. He gave you a chance to scream, he stopped and still felt his hands on you. You didnt scream, he saw you bit your lips and take your nightgown off completely.

You let him pin you down again, he bit down on your neck. The blood a steady stream flowed down the back of your neck, and your spine, and you saw your body covered with your smeared bright coloured blood.

You turned your head slightly seeing him deep down onto your spine, and feeling his warm wet blood drenched lips kiss softly down your back. Your soft walls quivered at every bite, kiss, lick, and soft tickle.

Your badly bit-down bruised lips betrayed you and let out the most soft moan that escaped so quickly, and this intensity poured over your body making it so hard for your lower half to stop making it obvious.

He turned you over, and you faced him, mostly starring at his fangs and blood drench mouth, your fingers ran slowly on his lips,as he impulsively kissed you. You felt his tongue collide with yours, and be pinned your down forcefully by your wrists. The blood from his lips let tiny droplets onto your soft nipple and breast, and he looked down.

You told him "bit me there...do it..."

The tip of his tongue trailed the blood making these small bums appear along your skin, and your nipple erected. Your toes curled as your felt his erection wanting so badly to burst out of his pants. You pulled him closer, let your fingertips feel your breasts, and guided him where to bite next.

Your soft skin had those bums felt by his cold blood drenched lips biting down again, and cupping your breast, as he entangled your soft nipple inbetween his gloved fingers.

A knock at your door, startled him, and you felt your body become drained, your head become dizzy from all this blood loss, that your memory was so foggy as you laid in your bed finally your warm beneath your warm body and overhearing your roommate open your door.

She screamed as she was seeing this horror of a sight. You turned slowly over to your fire escape, and seeing your window drapes being sucked onto the cold outside and seeing him vanish so quickly.

She called the police and had an ambulance come as she felt your neck for your pulse, and it was weak. She covered you in your teal sheets.

That's what happened, and you ended up in the ER and you felt better after getting more blood transfusions, and alot of the ivs and you left the hospital refusing any help.

When you got home, and you finally took a shower, and felt your fresh bite marks. Your skin showed those bums and you wanted him again, your body ached for his touch.

You got out of the shower and you dried off, and slipped on your another black lace night gown and matching panty, and saw him standing there.

His eyes trailed your body and soft face, as you got a good glimpse of him, he was very tall, kind of slender and his medium length hair parted down the middle still matted from him combing with his blood drenched free hand.

He was fully clothed in all black attire, and still hand your blood on his gloved hands, and his fangs erected from his teeth as he licked his hands and seeing your blood drip and soak into his long tongue.

as you said

"Please..."

You slowly pulled your straps down, and exposing your breasts.

His smile was so devilious, and you bit down on your lower lip, as he licked his fangs.

You laid down in your bed again on your side, and seeing him pull a metal knife grazed it against your satin silky night gown, the soft lace being cut by the graze.

Your body softly moved to the feel of his knife, he finally went down to your lace panty, and cut the thin straps.You pulled your night gown off, and he kissed every bite mark he gave you, and slowly those bums appeared again.

"Please...fuck me..."