After Taste

I bite down on my bottom lip seeing the healed  bites but they are still fresh in my mind. His bite was branded into my skin, his fangs erected for me, and that metal tang taste of my blood with his kiss.

The feel of that night was electrifying.
What I need is just... just one more night.

I said in my head, while staring blankly at my textbook which was supposed to be on page 37 by now, but I lost track of time in my thoughts as my professor looked at me and said
"Remeber to do the essay... Must be rewritten in your OWN handwriting and not bought on the web...itll be due on monday."

I walked out as the class ended, and my friend ran up to me as she started talking about plans for this weekend I shook my head "I cant tonight, I'm swamped.." and she walked away and waving bye for the weekend.

As you sat in your apartment's laundry area, finishing the last load of laundry you had. You remembered that essay that was due monday and so decided to go to the library.

When night is about fall, you arrived with your textbook in hand, your brown messenger bag slung over the shoulder of your cropped light grey Carolina logo sweater and you look down at your rain drenched old white converses and your excessively tripped tight fitting jeans.
You ran your converses over the foyer mat to kind of successfully dry them off, and walked towards the back into a section of historical fictions were.

As you sat down, it was quiet and nobody around you, the smell of old paperbacks welcomed you to read another saucy historical romance novel again and lose track of time again. But you didnt this time, you pulled your laptop out, and started typing away.

Time flew by, you saw on your phone it was almost 9pm, as you leaned towards your right side, and seen that everybody has gone except the security guard walking aimlessly and rubbing his eyes and the librarian still sitting there looking at the mountain of books she has to put back later.

The lights flecker for just a few times from the heavy thunderstorm, and feel a familiar grasp grip your waist.

As you laid frozen seeking him towering over you, feeling his rough hands sep under your sweater. Your heart started to pound hard as you  feel this warmth started to form from within your jeans as his fingers felt the black lace molded cups cageing your sizeable breasts in, his rough thick thumbs roamed over your nipples slightly squeezing them as they became hard. His knee was encased by your thighs, his hands gripped your waist and your hands holding his ripped chest bracing for what's about to happen.

His cold lips felt your warm neck, your veins just pulsating as you felt his erection become prominent. His fangs tickled your flesh as he bit down, his hand felt for your zipper, and zipped down just a tad. His hand felt your soaked panties the lace trim being pulled away by his hand.

Your blood tasted so sweet.

His fingertips feel your exposed small tummy as his kissed down towards your hip, and his fangs bit hard making your scream slightly.
The footsteps of the security guard followed to where the sound came from.

The stranger took you quickly into a supply closet. He licked the blood dripping from your just bitten hip, he sucked and but down again hard as your body was pushed into the cold concrete wall.

His grip became tighter slightly bruising you, and you gasped in pain.

He arrived back up to your face, seeing his mouth filled with your warm blood as you softly touched his cold lips his swallowed your blood. His lips grazed your fingertips leaving a few leftover droplets of blood on them, you tasted the metal tang as he impulsively kissed you.

This kiss was tender and soft and yet rough, you felt his hands unzip your jeans slowly. He went on his knees, pulled them off completely leaving your socks on, and he laid you on this metal filling cabinet.

As he looked down at you, and your body with smeared blood all over. His erection he rubbed himself as he unzipped and pulled his member out, and slowly pushed inside your warmth. Your cheeks became red hot with this fire building from your warmth up through your spine up to your chest.

His thrusts became slow and sensual building that fire. His fangs showed again, revealing how much they craved your blood again even in this heat.

He pulled down your unlined bra, and bit down on your warm breasts as he cupped it in his rough hands. Your soft fingers pulled on his dark brown hair as his thrusts become intense, that hit your chest hard, your toes curled, your legs shake around him as his body become tense, and his jaw clench.

Your blood still in his mouth, as his heavy breathes shake through his arms, and his member still inside you.

His chest compressed, as he feels your soft hands feel his chest. He kissed you again fully tasting your blood.

That metal tang, became a familiar taste.
This taste is sweet to him.

My body want his bites.
This bliss from his bites and this sex.
The same taste I want more.
And more, I just need.

Your warmth throbbed again around his member.

That fire erupted again,
Just over and over.

The tip of his tongue lick on fresh bitten breast.
His hands grip down on my waist again...
His eyes became dark..
His fangs stretched over his bottom lip..

This man impulsively utters words out of his mouth that ignited that fire again so soon...

"I need this sweet taste again..."