No Silence

The Abattoir.

The life of the Mikaelsons was eerily calm. The family had no threats and no enemies banging on their door for a final go. Pure silence from the outside supernaturals. 

The family itself was perfectly intact. Hayley and Klaus being the typical doting parents and Hope being the perfect child. Hayley and Elijah had finally got it together and found themselves once again in each others arms. Marcel and Rebekah returning to their old flame and Davina and Kol getting married. Keelin and Freya also finding their never-ending happiness. All was perfect. 

Hope was standing behind her father watching him paint. It was a perfect bonding moment, every so often she would ask questions about technique and he answered. But Hope was keeping a secret. She had been feeling sickly recently and she could not figure out why. All she knew was it felt like she being drained and instead of ruining the perfect moments, she remained quiet, keeping her fear inside. She had also started having particularly nasty nightmares about a coven full of witches. But once again she pushed it away. She wanted peace and she was gonna get it. 

"Hope?" 

Hope quickly regained her surroundings and focused on her father who she hadn't realized was calling her for the past minute straight. "Yeah?"

"Where did you go?" Klaus was still intently focused on his paintings so he didn't get to see the pale complexion his daughter had suddenly taken. "I've been calling you. Are you alright?"

"Yeah...of course I just was thinking about school, I have this project due tomorrow and I just remembered..." Hope didn't get to finish her sentence before she felt like a knife was sliced through her torso, and when she looked down, she realized she had been. She gasped and immediately fell down to her knees coughing up blood.

Klaus smelling and hearing her blood and pain, flipped around. He immediately called out for Freya and held his daughter as she was losing her hold on her consciousness. Before Freya could even reach them Hope had already passed out. 

Hope didn't know where she was, all she knew was that it was dark, too dark for her to see. She didn't know what was happening or where she was. All she remembered was seeing the blood and then it was like a light bulb turned off. 

Hope tried to take in her surroundings, she was crouched down on the floor of what felt like a driveway. As she was looking around she started to notice distant lights becoming brighter in what she guessed was a house of some sort. As the lights got brighter, Hope's vision also cleared. 

She could see a beautiful mansion sitting more then 200 feet from her, with a cascading fountain going down the driveway which had curved around and made a big U. 

Deciding there was no way around it, she stood up and carefully approached the home. The lights had stopped increasing and now it was just silence. 

Ever so gently she approached the door and opened it. She was greeted with marble flooring and two staircases wrapping up toward a balcony. This could only be described as elegant. A true master piece of architecture.