ch. 3 - biana's perspective

Hey! How have you liked this story so far? I'm really trying my best. Let's not waste any time and get on with it!
________________________________

Biana dropped her dagger. She had never felt the way she did when she kissed Tam ever before. And she had kissed quite a few guys in her time.

Tam was soft, gentle when they kissed. She couldn't get over how warm she felt inside, and how his lips were so freaking SOFT. Her hands snaked up his back, and into his hair. Her hands traveled through his hair, having no doubt that he'd look even more adorable when his hair was messy

He put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. So much excitement bubbled up in her and she just wanted to brag, HAHA, TAM SONG IS KISSING ME AND NOT YOU! to everyone in the elvin world at that moment.

The kiss was amazing, and she could tell he also had absolutely no intentions of pulling away. To catch their breath, they stopped, and he smiled against her lips. He slid his tongue across her lips, asking for permission to slide in, and she felt like melting into a small puddle against him. She opened her mouth, and their tongues fought.

They kissed for what felt like an eternity, but was really probably only a few minutes. Eventually, they were completely out of breath. They pulled away, and just stared into each other's eyes, their foreheads against each other. She knew that she would never get tired of his gorgeous silver flecked eyes.

After another short round of eye staring, they departed. They both dramatically plopped onto his bed, neither of them really knowing what to say. They studied each other, so incredibly joyful at the handsome boy in front of her, that she could soon call 'mine.'

Minutes later, Biana broke the silence.

"U-um..," she stuttered out, "if you couldn't already tell, I like you. Like, really really like you."

When he didn't respond from his shock, she added, "Even at this point, I think I might love you.

Now that caught his attention.

"Oh Biana...," he whispered, "I love you. So so so much. More than you know."

Her heart fluttered out of her chest, and internally yelled at herself to stop blushing.

No luck, obviously.

Biana wanted to throw her lips against his right then and there, but she held her ground.

"I can't even start to tell you how much I love you too, Tammy!" she said, wanting to add in a little joke to ignore her racing heart.

He snickered.

"Don't call me that," he said softly, yet he still let out a laugh, which was not to mention SO ADORABLE!

"Only if I can make you mine," she blurted out. She turned very red, very quickly, her heart racing.

"Oh?" he said, with a half smile. "Deal obviously!"

"YEAH!" she said, pumping her fist.

He chuckled, and smirked at her.

"Ugh, that smirk looks like Keefe again."

Tam snorted.

"That's the last thing I'd want to be interpreted as."

"Not like it matters, though, considering you are wayyyyyy more handsome then Keefe could ever be," she said with a dreamy look in her eyes, that Tam seemed to easily notice, and he raised an eyebrow.
Her face burned.
"As much as he's a funny friend," she continued, "he can be a douche sometimes. Sometimes, I just want to punch him in the face."

"Ditto to that!"

They both laughed.

"Now, excuse me!" said an all too familiar voice from behind them.

They both yelped, being startled.

They meet Keefe's gaze, and their eyes widened. Sophie elbowed him, earning him an "ow!" And he cursed some pretty colorful words. Then Biana looked around the two, and mentally freaked out. Much to her surprise, standing beside him, was the whole crew. Fitz, Dex, Linh, Wylie, Stina, Marella, Maruca, and Jensi. The worst part, was that some of their parents were there, too. Edaline, Grady, Alden, and Della.

The other's saw Biana and Tam's freaked out looks, and laughed.

"How and when did you get here?" he carefully asked.

"I came back up to your room to check in on you again, and then found you flirting with a specific boy," Sophie said, making the couple flush.

She continued. "It was the cutest thing ever! So I had to get the others in on it. And before you ask, yes we saw you kiss. It took all my willpower not to squeal, but I didn't want to ruin your little moment."

When the couple didn't know what to say, Linh added "I'm really happy for you guys!" with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, Linh," Biana said sweetly. "Although... I'm sure you guys will have a lot to say," she said towards her parents.

"I think we all already knew you were boy crazy, Biana. I doubt I'll have much to say."

At that they all laughed.

He continued. "All jokes aside though? Della and I are glad you found someone for you. This boy specifically seems to be very special. Don't let him go."

"I won't," she promised. The couple turned to each other, and admired each other for a couple seconds, until someone had to ruin it.

"Wow, Bangs Boy, I didn't know you were this sappy under all that darkness," Keefe annoyingly said, earning him yet another elbow from Sophie.

"Yeah, can you save the staring into each other's eyes thing for another time?" Dex added.

Tam rolled his eyes, but still smiled.

"Let's get inside," he said. "May I?" Tam held out his hand.

Biana gave him a huge grin.

"Duh!"

She twined her fingers with his, and together they levitated back to her room.

"Well," Edaline said slowly, "I guess this calls for a family/friend dinner night!"

They all murmured in agreement, and headed downstairs.

Edaline conjured a table and some chairs, along with rifflepuffs and lots of mallowmelt.

They all ate together, talking and laughing. It was the perfect night.

Eventually, they all set up sleeping bags in the living room, and slept next to each other. Biana and Tam slept especially close to each other.

And from that day onward she knew:
Tam was hers, and she was his.
And she would never let him go.
Even if it cost her her life.

*<>•THE END•<>*
___________________________________
So that was it! How did you like it? It was probably not the best, but I tried my best to make it sound good. Please leave some criticism and love in the comments. I love you all, bye now!! ;))