𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥

y/n had just gotten out of the shower when she got a notification from one of her best friends, madelyn.

the two met at an all girls boarding school freshman year. they just so happen to be roommates and shared many similar qualities. they balanced each other out. y/n was girly and thrived off people while madelyn was more of a tomboy and quite reserved.

the two remained best friends as madelyn strived to hit a high in her career of acting while y/n pursued her love and talent of singing.

y/n hit top of the charts with her album 'Dangerous Woman' at just the age of eighteen and from then on her life was never the same.

y/n has had multiple boyfriends in the past. one cheated constantly. one was not real. one used her for fame. one overdosed. she was engaged but he was not who she loved. but who she truly loved, who she thought of as a soulmate had overdosed about a year after they split up.

that broke y/n. but she rose over the hateful comments telling her, she was the reason her past lover was dead, broke of her engagement and proceeded with her rising music career.

she broke record after record,

topped chart after chart

and she's only 22.

but as they say, money can't buy you love.

and y/n sure as hell knew that.

but as much as y/n's love life has gone to hell over the years she still had her family.

that's why she was so excited when madelyn asked y/n to come see her again. it's been about three months since y/n last saw her and she was really missing maddie.

y/n was currently in new york because she had a photoshoot for her 'Channel' campaign. but she would be flying out to south carolina in her private jet on thursday morning in order to see her long time best friend once again.

after the flight:

after the jet landed safely on the runway y/n slowly stood from her seat and walked to the door. her personal pilot opened the door and bid her a polite goodbye.

y/n walked down the flight of steps from the plane and grabbed her phone to call an uber. once she made the call, she walked to the main building of the private airport.

"hello ma'am" the lady at the front desk said as a man came from a room behind the desk and sat down y/n's Louis Vuitton suitcase.

"hi," y/n replied with a smile.

"travel safely?" she questioned.

"yep" y/n said with a smile. it was bit of an awkward silence but then the woman at the desk broke it with a giggle and a hushed 'oh my god'. y/n looked over at her to see if there was any problems but she was staring at y/n.

"y-your y/n grande, oh my god how did i not see it before. i love you so much." she said with enthusiasm and a bright smile.

"i love you too" y/n said back matching her enthusiasm.

"can i get a picture with you?" she asked nervously, y/n nodded quickly and stood from her lounge chair while the woman searched for her phone.

"okay, okay you ready?" the woman asked as y/n wrapped her skinny arm around the woman and smiled big. y/n got a notification that said her driver was here so she quickly bid the woman goodbye and kissed her cheek before grabbing her suitcase and heading outside.

"hello, are you brad?" y/n asked the driver before she slid into the vehicle.

"yep." he responded but y/n made sure to keep her pepper spay from in her purse in her grasp. she got in the car and shut the door.

"where to then?" brad asked as be looked at her threw the mirror. y/n showed him the directions madelyn sent her and he punched them in.

"buckled?" he questions as she nodded. then he took off.

it took about thirty to thirty-five minutes before she arrived at what looked to be a set. he pulled up to the 'parking lot' and y/n got out. she got her suitcase out and grabbed her purse then shut the door.

"thank you" y/n said as she handed brad the money she owed him. he nodded and then drove off.

y/n turned around and walked towards the so called set. it was outdoors and warm but not hot. there was also a pretty breeze and bright sunshine. it is a good day to be outside.

she walked through the set getting a few looks of surprise from extras, y/n softly smiled at them and kept looking for madelyn.

when she spotted madelyn she also saw that she had people with her. her back was turned to y/n and she was standing next to a girl with curly brown hair. y/n knew her as madison. facing towards y/n stood two boys. who she knew as chase and jonathan. she saw chase nudge jonathan and they both gaped at her.

but as he was about to speak y/n put a finger to her pink lips to silence him. she let go of her suitcase and slowly tiptoed over to maddie. y/n squeezed madelyn's sides and she gasped and quickly turned around.

"OH MY GOD" she said as she wrapped her arms around y/n's slim waist and picked her up with ease, y/n's white pumps dangling in the air.

"oh my god i missed you so much fucking much boobear," madelyn whispered into her hair as she smiled brightly.

"i missed you more pumpkin" y/n replied with a smile.

she released y/n from her strong hold and set her on the ground again. y/n looked around the group and smiled at them. she knew their names because madelyn talked about them a lot.

"hi i'm y/n." she said kindly.

"hi i-i'm chase." he said nervously and she looked at him giving him a small smile. y/n stepped forward and gave him a hug. she released him from the hug and he stepped back, a light red covering his cheeks. y/n turned around and mouthed 'he's cute' to madelyn as she wriggled her eyebrows. while madelyn looked down blushing.

next y/n went in for a hug with jonathan he hugged back tight and inhaled the scent of her hair. she loosened her grip around his neck but he held tighter and whispered a muffled "you smell nice."

a loud cough erupted from madelyn and jonathan released her quickly and grew red as a tomato.

"sorry, i'm a fan." he said as he backed away.

"it's alright, happens more than you think." y/n responded with a light laugh.

y/n finally turned to the girl standing next to maddie.

"hi doll." y/n said as she pulled her into a hug. she hugged y/n back.

"h-hello, i'm a big fan." she responded with a light blush.

"thank you." y/n responded as she lightly draped her arm over maddies shoulder.

"so, i thought there were five of you?" y/n asked.

"there are he's just-" mads was cut off by a male voice.

"hey, who's bag is this?" the voice asked.

y/n turned around and saw him.

and his dazzling blue eyes.

5/12/2020
vote and comment!