𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐛𝗼𝐲 𝐧𝐮𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝗼

y/n was currently alone sitting on madelyn's couch in the trailer when the door opened.

in came a tall blonde man that had a pink collared shirt on. he walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"um, hello?" y/n asked as she stood up and walked over to where the blonde man was standing.

"oh um, hi." the man started while looking at her with curious eyes. "you look familiar."

"i'm y/n, y/n gran-" she were interioted by the blue eyed man.

"grande. your y/n grande." he finished.

"yuh." y/n said under her breath.

"and you are?" she questioned.

"oh, i'm drew. drew starkey." he said as he took a sip of his water.

"that's, nice." she replied.

"you are very beautiful, especially in person." he said with a charming smile.

this made y/n's eyes widen slightly as a slight rose color covered her cheeks.

"thank you" she replied softly with a small giggle.

"anytime." he said with a wink.

"so, are you on the show?" y/n asked as drew leaned onto the marble counter.

"yeah," he said then took a sip of his drink.

"who do you play?" she asked him as she leaned on the counter facing him.

"oh uh, i play rafe, he's kinda like the rich douchebag and shit, ya feel?" he said as he grabbed a large bag of potato chips.

"yeah, sure i feel." she said with a light laugh. they both laughed then stared at each other.

"hey y'all" a peppy female voice spoke. y/n turned her head to find the owner of the voice while drew kept his eyes locked on y/n's face. it was a girl that looked to be about fifteen or sixteen.

"hey lilah." drew spoke as he studied y/n's face unbeknownst to her.

"hey drew," she responded. "who is that?" she questioned as she walked closer to y/n.

"oh it's y/n gran-" he started but was interrupted by lilah.

"oh my god, your y/n grande." she said. enthusiastically with a look of shock on her face.

"i literally loved victorious so much."'she said with a vibrant grin.

"thank you, babe" y/n replied as she opened her dainty arms for a hug. lilah accepted the and then y/n released her.

"well um i came here because they need you for a scene." lilah said to drew. drew nodded and said a quick goodbye before leaving.

"so, are you on the show too?" y/n asked as she perched herself on top of the counter while lilah leaned on it beside her.

"well my dad is the director and stuff, so i just kinda hang around here." she responded with a light shrug.

"thats cool." y/n said.

"do you wanna go get some starbucks with me?" y/n asked her after a short beat.

"yeah sure." she said, secretly trying to control her excitement.

"alright, does anyone have a car?" y/n asked as she grabbed her wallet and phone.

"uh, i think JD has his, we can use that." lilah replies as she watched y/n pick up her items.

"alright let's go." y/n said as she looped her arm through lilah's. the two of them walked out of the trailer, making sure to close the door. then walked to where a majority of the core cast was seated.

"hey guys." lilah said as they walked up to a group of people.

those people included madelyn, chase, jonathan, rudy, drew, and madison.

all their eyes seemed to light up when they spotted y/n.

drew and rudy in particular.

"hey li." maddie said.

"what are you guys doin?" chase asked from his place on the grass, his arm draped around madelyn.

madelyn noticed y/n's lingering stare and turned a light pink. y/n smiled softly.

'oh, to be in love.' she thought to herself.

"we are just going to go get some starbucks and we need a car." lilah said with innocent enthusiasm only a child could have.

"lilah, you can't drive." rudy said but his eyes kept flashing towards y/n.

"i know but she can." lilah said pointing towards y/n.

"y/n/n's driving is absolute trash. remember when you hit that biker." madelyn said which caused everyone to start laughing as y/n covered her face with her hands.

"that was one time and you can't blame me. that guy came out of no where." y/n said as everyone laughed at her.

"and the mailbox." madelyn added on with a bright smile.

"well uh that came out of no where too." y/n replied as everyone laughed and soon after calmed down.

"i can take you guys. i don't have anything else to shoot today." drew stated as he stood from his place on the ground. y/n glanced at him hesitantly.

"are you sure?" she questioned.

"yeah, i'll drive." he said.

"well lord knows y/n/n can't." madelyn said which made everyone laugh while y/n cracked a smile.

"fuck off" y/n said with a small laugh and flipped maddie off.

"hey before you guys go, when are we gonna leave? for like your concert, if we're still going." madison asked as she leaned against a tree.

"oh yeah, i called brandon and we are planing to head out at about eight or eight-thirty tonight." y/n said to them.

"wait, wait, where are you guys going?" drew asked scratching the back of his neck.

"well y/n has a concert in florida and we are all going." maddie said.

"you two can come if you want." y/n said to drew and lilah.

"really?" drew and lilah asked at the same time.

"yeah of course." she responded.

"awesome" lilah exclaimed as she tackled y/n in a hug.

"this is going to be awesome."

•••••••••••••••••••
hello everyone! i have planed out my plot and storyline over the past few days so i will be updating more often. i am a slut for drew starkey so i will be adding him as a bigger role in the story. i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 🖤

5/23/2020
vote and comment!