Hooked at first sight

The sun beats down on the grimy deck, the deck I now have to clean. But mother's says that every good man starts at the bottom and works his way up. What she doesn't say is essential is slight of hand, but without it how would I be sneaking up behind smee to steal his whisky-flask.
I slide on my toes around him snagging his flask from his back pocket, but in the process accidentally kicking a crate off to the side of the deck. Charming: Ouch. I hear from the ground. I turn quickly on my heels and realize that the noise must have come from the crate. I think of checking it's contents but instead roll the crate off to the side, under the balcony, and out of view.
I pop open the top of the crate, and the most magnificent eyes look up at me, eyes I could just... wait it's a boy, straighten up James. I abruptly pull the knife out of my waist band and to his neck. Hook:What are you doing on my ship. I can see the fear in his beautiful blue eyes, the way they ... STOP.
Charming: I need safe passage to another land, my father is a cruel man, if you can get me safely to somewhere far away, I can offer you riches. I flip the knife in my hand so it's tucked away from him. Hook: you had me at riches. Charming: but that was the last thing I... never mind.
He reached out his hand for a hand shake, I grabbed it and yanked him out of the barrel, Hook: through here. I point to the door that leads to my very small chambers. I guess it will have to be big enough for two.