Thoroughly charmed

I'm sitting on the end of this small cot as the boy who found me walks in the room, after I've sat alone for hours. I just realize I never asked his name.

Charming: Hey, I never asked your name.
Hook: James Hook at your service.
Charming: Henry Charming.
Hook sarcastically: Charming how suiting, that's what I'll call you, Mr. charming.
Charming: And I'll call you Mr. Hook.
Hook: that's Captain Hook to you.
Charming: and Prince Charming to you.

I begin to laugh, and then he starts to laugh.

Hook: my liege.
Charming: aye aye captain.

Before I know it we are both on the floor rolling around laughing.
Our laughter dies out and we lie there staring up at the ceiling. I roll my head to the side. He looks so sweet lying there. My mind drifts away, I can see us together on a beach somewhere. His hand in mine. Then he would look to me and smile because everything is perfect when we're together. And then,

Hook: alright I'm gonna go get us some food, wait here.

What a cutie. I remember when I used to lie to myself. No Henry, you like girls and that's all. You just appreciate a good strong man, and wish you could be like him. But then there was Antoine, the stable boy. Well let's just say we did more than talk. As I sit and reminisce about that summer with Antoine, Hook opens the door.

Charming: Oh Captain, my captain, what 'tis the good news.
Hook: Your supper, my prince.

He makes a small giggle, an adorable giggle. It makes me smile. He looks into my eyes and his smile fades to something much more sinister.

Hook:What are you looking at?
Charming:nothing. I look down and mumble under my breath.

He brought some warm rice and stew in a big bowl, with two spoons. Two Spoons. We eat, and then lay next to each other on the small cot. As the night falls deeper, I fall asleep.