:member

:member

"Look Rize isn't here so leave-" Banjou tries to reason with the large man Yamori but he is kicked in the face by the giant and thrown to the floor. He walks past Kaneki and stops, "That stench, it reeks in here" he sniffs as he uses his thumb to crack his index finger, SNAP. No.... I gasp in shock at him having the same habit I have. "I feel like I've smelt it before, and it seems to be coming from you!" he says as he gets in Kaneki's face, "Hey, Nico. Think this one will do?" he asks the flamboyant man behind him. "Sure, why not? If that's who you want than let's kidnap him" he shrugs, I jump at Yamori and try to kick him but he blocks it effortlessly, wrapping his entire hand around my leg as he holds it in the air. "Try it you freak, you'll have to get through me" I growl at him. "Yea, ok" he shrugs and slaps me away and grabs Kaneki by the throat and lifts him off the ground. "There's no standing between me and what I want scar face" he snarls as he chokes Kaneki. Kaneki tries to struggle free but Yamori slams him into a table, knocking his eye patch off and making him spit up blood, "Ok kid, get up or stay down" he mocks him as he cracks his middle finger, SNAP "Kaneki" Touka tries to save him but is kicked away by Yamori into me, "You know if you play your cards right you might just get outta this alive, but you gotta behave, got it?" he says manically as he pushes his foot down on Kaneki's stomach making him scream in agony but Kaneki fights back, he grabs Yamori's foot and pushes his leg up off of him, making everyone gasp in surprise as Kaneki's one eye turns red. "Oh, you're one of them one eyed ghouls" Yamori states in surprise as Kaneki throws him off of him. He tries to throw a punch at him but he is impaled by Yamori's kagune, "Over grown bastard!" I growl as I charge Yamori but I am stopped by Ayato who punches me but I only flinch and push his fist back with my cheek and kick him away. "You're not taking anyone Yamori!" I yell at him as I snap my finger SNAP, Yamori seems surprised by me doing this and punches me in the face, sending me back into the wall with Banjou. Touka runs to me but is stopped by her little brother, "You're so pathetic Touka, a carbon copy of Pop" he mocks. This seems to light a fire in Touka as her eyes turn red and her Kagune explodes from her back, "He was a hero. Dad stood up and fought for our sake. You don't even have a clue!" she screams at him as she charges him, trying to impale him with her wing but he stops her with his own kagune, much like hers but purple and he has two wings instead of one. "You're the one without a clue my dear sister, mom and pop are dead and gone. They didn't protect anything, they were just taken from us but that's not gonna happen to me. It's time to teach the humans a lesson, that ghouls are superior to them in every way!" he growls as he fires multiple shards into Touka, making her fall to the ground. "You can't fly anywhere with that wing of yours, crawl like the insect you are" Ayato spits at his sister. "Touka!" I scream as I impale Ayato with my koukaku, I sling him into Nico and charge Yamori, my bikaku and koukaku glowing brightly. I try to impale Yamori but he blocks my attacks with his powerful kagune and grabs me by the head and slams me into the floor, "Looks like this one's still got some spunk in him" he chuckles as he slams me against the floor again. He then throws me away and grabs Kaneki and lifts him up, "Crazy how much you smell like her kid" he chuckles as he starts beating the hell out of Kaneki. "You're a tough guy, aren't you? Well let's see how you like this!" he cackles as he slams Kaneki's face into the counter over and over again. He smiles madly and starts slamming Kaneki into everything in the shop, asking him how he likes it, I try to stand but my knees give out as I try to save my friend, Banjou and Touka can't look at the beating Kaneki is receiving, even Ayato looks away. "Oh WOW! I can't seem to break this little guy!" Yamori says delighted at Kaneki's resilience. "Chill out Mr. Yamori, I mean I think it's time to leave" Banjou tries to reason with him as one of his men hold him back. "Goatee here is right, let's pack it up" Nico says to Yamori, "Yea, you're right, thank you Nico" Yamori exhales. Yamori drops Kaneki and looks at me quizzically and smiles crazily, "We'll take this one too" he announces, "N....no... Y/n..." Touka groans from the floor, "Whatever, you heard the man, pack the one-eyed freak and the chimera in the bag Banjou" Ayato orders and then the coffee shop blacks out and I pass out.