Chapter 6: Bye

I felt him stir next to me. I stopped breathing. Is he gonna wake up? But no. He slowly opened his eyes. As I shut mine firmly.

"Loving the morning view," he teased. I opened my eyes and hit his chest slightly making him groan. I got up and walked out fo his room finding the other girls walking out of Jungkook's, Jimin's, Taehyung's, Hoseok's, Seokjin's and Namjoon's room. I looked at them stunned.

"What are we all doing here?" I asked.

"That's what I'm confused for and why are we wearing the boy's clothes?" Ely asked.

I saw Clara and Soumin shaking their head in disappointment, "Totally forgot everything, right?"

I nodded as Soumin sighed.

"Hey, tell us! We have the right to know what happened!" Jess said.

"It's not like we are little kids," Nisa said, rolling her eyes.

"Let's keep it a secret," Clara winked at Soumin. I rolled my eyes and looked for my house keys, "Guys... where are my keys?"

"You said you didn't bring them," Soumin replied.

Just then I remembered I didn't actually lock my house door. I rushed my way out the house towards mine. I opened the door, "Thank god it looks the same when I've left."

I plopped my body on the couch as all the other girls walked in.

"I'll go cook food while you all get ready," Clara said. She's a year younger than me but sometimes she's like a strict and caring mother.

We all nodded and head towards my room, I let the girls some of my brand new clothes from my closet as we took turns taking shower. It's much refreshing. But I need to know what happened last night. I got my phone and car keys.

Walking down the stairs I heard a familiar voice, Yoongi. What is he doing here now? I reached the kitchen.

"Yoongi?" I looked at him, surprised.

"Ready?" He suddenly asked.

"I'm ready but why are you here?" I asked, still confused.

He just winked at me and dragged me to the living room closing the door behind. I sat down on the couch as he sat down next to me.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden babe?" he asked. "It just... it felt weird to wake up in your room," I replied looking away.

"Really?" He turned me to face him and leaned in as started to kiss my lips. How can I resist from him? I ended up kissing his back. He touched my thighs caressing it. It feels so good. He really does know how to please me. But there was a knock in the door. I quickly pushed him away as he fell right on his ass.

"YAH!!!!" He growled at me.

The door opened, revealing Ely, "Uh... did I come at the wrong time?"

"Ani, ani, what are you gonna ask for?" I said.

"Ummm... it's something no one else needs to know," she replied eyeing me towards Yoongi. "Right! And why are you even here, Yoongi? You should be with the others already gone to practice.," I said crossing my arms.

He winked at me and quickly made his way out the door as the door closed Ely spoke up, "Mr. Bang told you to meet him in the evening."

"All of us?" I asked. She shook her head," He said he couldn't reach your phone so he told me to tell you the information."

I nodded and walked to the kitchen with her where all the others are already eating and talking but it got quite as they saw me, all their smiles disappeared.