Ticci Toby

"Come here Toby! I wanna hug you! 0w0" (Y/n) cooed as she wrapped her arms around Toby's waist and snuggled in to his neck from behind.

"B-but (Y/n), i-i am ma-aking f-food!" Toby replied with his usual stuttering and twitching.

"Kk. Fine~ I'll be in the living room then!" (Y/n) pouted as she made her way towards the said destination, visibly looking suddenly down.

'And I made her sad!.' Toby thought as he sighed. 'Maybe I will surprise her with hugs after I finish this!' Toby hummed in approval to himself as he smiled and continued making curry.

-

"Toby's so mean! He doesn't let me hug him!" (Y/n) muttered angrily as she squeezed her pillow while watching TV. "Hah, maybe I am overreacting! Imma let it go this time-"

After a few minutes, and (Y/n) finished talking to herself, Toby had finished his work and was now heading towards the (h/c)-nette.

Thinking of surprising her, he slowly creeped up on her and jumped on her from behind. Wrapping his arms around her shoulder while rubbing his nose affectionately on her head.

"S-sorry for be-before!" Toby said as he squeezed her.

Several tick marks appeared on her head before (Y/n) flipped his arms off her. Toby took a step back in surprise.

"It's really irritating. Please don't touch me." (Y/n) scowled.

"B-but weren't you as-sking f-for hu-"

"Yeah, I was." (Y/n) cut him off in mid sentence. "I am not in the mood now, and also, don't come close to me."

She then turned her attention back to the TV. Toby shook his head at his girlfriend's mood swing before taking a seat beside her.

Two of them sat at far ends of the couch, yet somehow, a little bit of Toby's foot was slightly, slightly, grazing (Y/n)'s thigh from the side.

Feeling really irritated, (Y/n) harshly pushed his feet away, causing the individual to jump in shock.

"Wha-what did I-i do?" Toby asked as he twitched.

"I told you to stop touching me!" (Y/n) replied, eyes still glued on the TV.

'Why do I still love her?' Toby thought to himself as he sweat dropped.

A few seconds later, Toby felt someone crawl towards him. Looking sideways, he saw (Y/n)'s face close to him, causing him to blush furiously and jerk his head back.

(Y/n) pouted before crawling on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Sorry~" (Y/n) said, her voice muffled. "I don't know why but, recently I hve been getting irritated easily."

"M-must be that t-time of th-the month a-already, eh?"

"Oof, you don't have me of my incoming mother nature's call." (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "So you kn-" BOOGIE WOOGIE MY BITCH ASS BRO IS CAL-

(Y/n) jumped at the sudden sound and vibration before quickly answering her phone. "Hello-"

"(Y/N) YOU FUCKING DOG HAIR COOTIE!!!" (B/n) [Brother's Name] screamed through the phone.

"What the fuck did I do now?!" (Y/n) hissed as she shifted her phone to her other ear while rubbing the previous one.

"YOU BROKE MY PS4!" (B/n) shouted.

"Calm down (b/n)! She's your little sister!" (Y/n) heard her brother's wife trying to console him.

"IT'S ALWAYS THE LITTLE ONES WHO DESERVES TO DIE!" He hissed.

"Bruh," (Y/n) stated. "Let's be real, you bROKE MY BARBIE'S LEG AND HEAD WHEN I WAS 5!"

"THAT WAS 20 YEARS AGO YOU MAGGOT!"

"THINK OF THIS AS A COMPENSATION!"

"BITC-"

(Y/n) sighed as she hung up. "Oof, suddenly the spot for my brother is empty. Maybe I'll give out posters for audition to be my next elder brother." (Y/n) hummed in agreement to herself before leaning back on Toby's arms.

"D-did you really had to s-s-shout?" He asked with a sweat drop.

"That boy was getting that sooner or later." She gave a toothy grin while looking up at him.

"You are such a tro-ouble ma-maker." Toby smiled down on her. "E-exactly what I like~" He planted a kiss on her head before the couple went back to watching tv.

-Meanwhile-

"That shitty ass of a lil sis gonna get her ass pealed later." (B/n) grumbled.

"Hun, stop." (Y/n)'s sister-in-law said.

"ALSO MY SEX DRIVE IS LOW BECAUSE OF MY P-"

"HUN!"