BEN Drowned

"Hey, hey, hey!!!" Jeff suddenly pipped up behind BEN, making him lose concentration and fail the level.

"Jeff, you little fuck! How did you get in my room?!" BEN growled as his eyes glowed bright red.

"Through the door, duh!"

BEN's left eye twitched as he teleported behind Jeff and attempted to kick him. But due to his fast reflexes, Jeff saw this and turned back to successfully kick Ben in the chin.

BEN stumbled backwards and lost his balance, making him fall on his bed.

"Just wanted to rub on you, I've killed 50 humans this week! While you didn't even kill a mosquito! Have you finally decided to not run your lil dick anymore?! Hahahah!" Jeff cackled obnoxiously.

Growling, BEN got off his bed and pushed pass Jeff and sat in front of his computer.

Grumbling, he spoke, "just you wait, I'll kill more than you this week!"

Scoffing, Jeff spoke, "yeah whatever! Ya will never beat meh!"

With that, Jeff farted out the room.

Yes. He. Farted.

"Jeff, you fucking bit-*gags*"

-

"Hmm, this effect should suit this slide..." (Y/n) mumbled as she groggily watched the screen before her.

After being satisfied with her work, she stretched her arms as her back satisfyingly popped, making her melt on her chair.

Sighing, just as she was about to save her work, the computer started to glitch and then, abruptly, turned off.

"Why you fucking bitch-" (y/n) muttered continuously as she shook her computer and repeatedly pressed the ON/OFF button. "Damned son of technology."

Finally giving up, (y/n) rested her head on the desk while tears flowed from her eyes in frustration.

Just then, she heard statics coming from her computer. Hopefully she lifted up her head but was disappointed to see something being typed. The letters were in neon green.

'Why hello there~'

First, being confused, (y/n) pressed the 'BACK' key on her board and somehow erased the text.

'Hey y-'

She again erased the text before the glitch could finish 'talking'.

'Sto-'

Again.

'YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DO-'

Again.

'BIT-'

BEN, on the other side was getting irritated. No one ever had the balls to do that. Though, this time he was surprised to see something being written to him.

Shut up, you smelly tight poop-hole

BEN's left eye twitched as he furiously typed back to his victim.

Do yOu eVeN knOw wHo yOu aRe dEAlinG wIth?

Yes, BEN. Fucking. Drowned.

Angered by how she casually used his full name, he raced to type back but, (Y/n) beat him to that.

Now fucking listen here you little fuck, your motherfucking glitch just fucking destroyed my precious motherfucking presentation on which I have been fucking working on for several fucking days and even fucking missed my fucking meals for!

Oh well, you are going to die anyways.

Oh really? To think you have the balls to snatch my wig

Scowling, he replied,

You shouldn't have done that.

"You shouldn't have done that"-my ass. Go away you retard

Right after typing this, (y/n) dashed out the room, but not before quickly writing something on a sticky-note.

After BEN read her last message, he angrily pounded his fists on his desk, deciding to kill her already.

He crawled out of (y/n)'s computer and into her room, only to be met face-to-face with an empty arm chair and a sticky note pasted on it.

Congrats on comin' out bich ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'She is more annoying than flappy birds!' BEN thought as he growled and ripped the note and threw everything off the desk.

Knowing that his victim is outside, he retreated back to his place as he couldn't risk being seen by other humans.

Little did he know, (y/n) was still present behind the door as she watched him creepily with a grin on her face.

-

"Argh! Damn bitch!" BEN growled as he angrily flopped on his bed.

Then and then, he felt an additional weight on top of him.

"Awe, lookie, the little bastard failed~" Jeff wiggled his non-existent eyebrows as he cooed out the words.

"GET OUT!" BEN screamed as he kicked Jeff off him.

"Sure, suga suga~" Jeff merrily skipped through the room and closed the door.

"*Sniff* *sniff* urgh! Jeff are yOU CONSTIPATED OR SOMETHING?!- *gags*"

Yes. He farted. Yet. Again.