Jeff The Killer

"Ugh, Jeff. Can you not come home with your blood stained clothes?" (Y/n) scrunched up her nose as the smell hit her. "The smell is really bothering me."

"Then shove two cucumbers up your nose," Jeff replied tiredly as he casually shrugged and went upstairs to clean himself.

"yeah well I hoPE YOU SHOVE CHILIES UP THAT TIGHT LIL ASSHOLE!!" (Y/n) screamed out as she took out the cleaning supplies to clean up the bloody footprints.

Once done, (Y/n) sat down on the couch with chips and started to binge watch anime, annoyance starting to take toll of her mind as she grumbled out pretty curses.

Jeff, on the other hand, was enjoying a freaking bubble bath. Cleaning his legs like those sexy girls in a movie, while humming.

Then, he raised his arms and started to smell his armpits.

"Hmm~ you smell good as always~" Jeff purred out to his armpits as he wiggled his non-existent eyebrows.

After he finished his lovely bath, he went downstairs to his girlfriend for some cuddles.

"Notice me, Senpai!~" Jeff shouted as he jumped on the (h/c) haired girl, making her chips fall all over her face and chest.

"What tHE- YOU DUMBASS!!" (Y/n) shouted in irritation as she wacked his head a couple of times.

"Uwuu~ I need cuddles~" Jeff whined as he buried his face in her chest.

Sighing, (Y/n) decided to ignore his presence and go back to watching anime. Until, she felt a wet warm sensation on her cleavage.

"What the—!" (Y/n) yelped as she looked down to see Jeff licking the chips crumbs off her chest.

Setting the packet down, (Y/n) used both of her hands to push his head away. "Get off, ya nasty perv!!"

"Nuh-uh!" Jeff caught both of her hands and pinned them above her head, while he continued licking her chest.

Holding both of her hands above with one hand, he used the other to pull up her tank-top to her neck. Her breasts bounced as they were released from their clothing.

Licking his lips in anticipation, he massaged her right breast with his right hand while sucking, flicking and biting the other.

(Y/n) could feel Jeff's boner pressing against her thighs. She rubbed her knees on his crotch making him groan.

(Y/n) moaned out at the vibration sent from his groan. She slyly grinned to herself as she waited for him to find out the surprise.

Just as he was about to move away from her breasts, she broke free and flipped over Jeff so that she was the one at top.

She pushed her knee up against his crotch as she watched him blush and moan out. Jeff rolled his hips to cause friction.

With Jeff Junior standing erected, (Y/n) leaned down to his ears and huskily whispered,

"I'm on my period~"

Jeff Junior died down.

Jeff's eyes widened as he put the puzzle pieces together as to why his girlfriend was having mood swings.

"Bdwbhwjshwjej!!!" Jeff scrambled up and threw (Y/n) off him.

(Y/n) laughed as she watched him take seat on the far end of the couch.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A COCKBLOCKER?!" Jeff cried out as he covered his face with his hands.

"Say that to mother nature~" (Y/n) smirked as she took her chips and started to watch anime.

Just when the anime was getting to the good part, Jeff spoke out.

"H-hey-"

"What?!" (Y/n) whispered out harshly, eyes not leaving the screen.

"I was wondering if I could have a blowjo-EEEK!!"

Jeff was cut off by his girlfriend's terrifying glare.

How unbelievable. A serial killer merely scared by a normal petit woman.

"Then, maybe a hand job. . ?"

SMACK