you walk in on them showering

| Ticci Toby

"Fuck it!!!" (Y/n) screamed as she ran up the stairs, while squeezing her legs together, to her bathroom

"Fuck it!!!" (Y/n) screamed as she ran up the stairs, while squeezing her legs together, to her bathroom. "I knew I shouldn't had held in my freaking piss!"

Seeing the door, she slammed herself to it as it swung open. In the hurry, she didn't look nor hear anything as she quickly pulled her pajama down and sat on the toilet— with a relieved sigh that followed by.

A hatchet flew pass her head as a few strands of her hair were cut off. (Y/n) let out a small scream as she looked at the bathtub where Toby was standing wide eyed.

"What the fuck Toby, can't I take a peaceful piss?!"

"(Y-y/n). . ! I thought it w-was someone e-else!" Toby defended with his usual stuttering.

"Ah okay."

An awkward silence covered them before Toby and (y/n) shrieked in unison.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GET OUT (Y/N)/ ITS THE BROWN JUNGLE!!!"

Toby threw a rubber duck as it bounced off (y/n)'s head with a 'quack'. He shyly turned around quickly, wrapping the shower curtain along with him.

(Y/n) hurriedly cleaned herself and scrambled out the door, muttering, "A brown jungle with a tall thicc tree without leaves. . ."

A momentary silence spread throughout the bathroom as Toby sighed and dipped down into the water.

"Oh go—"

"OI TOBY! LEMME FUK!" (Y/n) screamed as she bursted through the door again with a towel on her shoulder.

"(y/N) PLEASE NO—"

| BEN Drowned
[Boy doesn't take a shower. But for this oneshot's sake, let's pretend he does.]

"Bate bate masturbate! Masturbate all the way~" BEN sung as he moved his hips along the rythm while the cold water rained down on him from the shower head

"Bate bate masturbate! Masturbate all the way~" BEN sung as he moved his hips along the rythm while the cold water rained down on him from the shower head. "If you die, nobody will cry 'cuz you are useless! Hey!"

As if in the music, he started to jerk off with the soap.

"Ay, BEN have you seen my salad—" (y/n) opened the door.

"What the fu—UUUUUUUCKKKK!" BEN screamed out in pain as he accidentally scratched his dick with his long nails.

(Y/n) momentarily stood like a stone before saying, "Are you bleeding from your dick???"

"You shouldn't be here!"

"I— uhm. . .already saw u naked like a hundred times??? Also where's my salad—"

"Get OuT!" BEN screamed before he paused. A perverted smirk came across his face as he wiggled his brows at her. "Or you wanna fuck—"

"Bye."

| Jeff The Killer

"Ah the pleasure of taking a bubble bath~" Jeff purred as he dried himself with a towel and got out the tub

"Ah the pleasure of taking a bubble bath~" Jeff purred as he dried himself with a towel and got out the tub. He lazily wrapped the towel around his waist and got out to the bedroom to get his clothes.

"Hmmm~ I guess today I should wear my pink boxers! ( • ⍵• )✧" He giggled to himself as he held out his glorious underwear.

"Ai Jeff, you saw my—" (y/n) stopped mid sentence as her eyes almost popped out at the sight of Jeff in a towel holding a bright neon pink boxer. "nANI¡!¿?"

Jeff was momentarily stunned before he let out a perverted smirk and spread his arms. "OH (Y/N)! BEHOLD MY GLORIOUS SIGHT!" He flipped his underwear in the air and dropped his towel down to the floor as his ̶c̶̶e̶̶n̶̶s̶̶o̶̶r̶̶e̶̶d̶ revealed itself. "LET US FUCK!" He swung/jiggled it around.

"GET LOST YOU CREEP!" (Y/n) screamed as she covered her eyes and ran.

"Never! It's time for you to go to sleep!" Jeff grinned maniacally as he fished out his knife from his asshole.

"I don't even want to know how it was in your ass!" (Y/n) gasped in horror before she tripped and knocked herself out.

Jeff slowed down as he looked at (y/n)'s unconscious body on the floor for a moment before grinning. "I guess, fucking her in her sleep isn't going to be that bad~"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 • ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ 🎉