16.

///Proofread i guess.

Janiyah's POV

I woke up at 7 o'clock because I couldn't sleep, last night was terrifying.
I decided to wash so I could get it over with.
I washed, did my daily routine, took my medicine, and put on:

I sat back on my bed, and just watched videos on YouTube.
Kaniyah eventually woke up and washed and out on:

"Why you trying to be like me?" I said laughing.
"Girl we bout the same person." Kay said laughing with me.

About a couple hours later it was 10:45 and Mac came in our room with a bowl of water.
"Mane I thought y'all was sleep, I was finna wet y'all asses" Mac said handing me the bowl, "Common let's see if anyone is sleep."
We went into the girls room, but they were awake so we told them to come with us and get water for the boys.

All of the girls had water: either in a cup, a bowl, or a bottle.
We went into their room, and to our surprise all of them were knocked out.
Mac was recording and told us in the count of 3 to throw the water a run.
1...2...3
We threw the water a ran.

I boys came after us and they were mad.
"Itchy itchy." I screamed making DeDe look at me.
"Y'all do you much mane." DeDe said trying to attack me.
I ran in the room but I wasn't fast enough and DeDe came in the room and closed the door.
"Mane DeDe what you want?" I asked looking at him. "Why you did that babygirl?" He said making me shocked.

"Baby what?" I said looking slow. "You heard what I said babygirl." DeDe said walking to me smiling.
"Naw nigga was not finna do this." I said trying to push him away.
He grabbed my wrists and pinned my to the bed.
He started kissing my neck masking me wet. I closed my legs and DeDe said, "We might as well fuck if that making you wet."
"Go somewhere DeDe." I said said sticking up my middle finger.
"You really wanna fuck?" He said taking his shirt off.
"Leave!" I said laughing.