24.

//Proofread i guess.

Recap of last chapter

Me and Brian went back home, and everyone had already washed and was in shorts and a shirt.
I told Brian he could was in the bathroom and I'll go in mines.
I went in the house and heard a knock on the door everyone was there, or nail lady, hair lady and the person that was going to cut the boys hair.
I let them in and told them were to go and the went.
I went upstairs, washed my body, then washed my hair.
After I got out, I dried my hair, brushed my teeth and washed my face.
I wrapped my towel around my body and went in my room and Brian was on my bed, with some basketball shorts on...

Janiyah's POV

"Boy why you in my room?" I said getting a shorts bra and some underwear.
"Dang I was checking on you girl." He said.

I went in my closet, and put on my bra and underwear while getting some shorts.
"Where your shirt, girl?" He said turning around as I came out.
"Ion need one," I said, "Come on."
We left out my room and went outside.

I opened the door and Harmony was getting her nails done, Kaniyah was in the chair getting braided down, and Mark was getting his hair cut.
"So I got multiple 360 laces ok? So you can looked through them and get the one you went so said pointing to dozen of laces on manikins.
So had different colors and different styles of hair.
I picked out the one I wanted and just brought with me, sitting down.
"You getting that one?" Brian said looking at what I picked out.

"Yeah you don't like?" I said frowning.
"No it fits you, I was just asking." He said chuckling a little.
I was scrolling through, Pinterest to find some nails that wanted.
I fount some cute ones, I showed Brian he said he liked them.
I just waited for someone to get finished.Harmony was finished before Kay so I just got my nails done.

~A Long While Later~

It was 5:00 and everyone was finished, the girls hair and nails, were done, and the boys hair was cut, and shaped up.

Harmony: