Ghetto Gospel

Chicago, Illinois
May 12, 2012
6:14 pm

"My ghetto gospel I welcome with my hands and the red sun at last into the hills of gold and peace to this young warrior without the sound of guns" JT bobbed his head and rapped along with Tupac's "Ghetto Gospel". He had dropped off Cayden to his house and was heading his girls house. It was a couple house from the stop light he was at.A black SUV pulled up next to him. It had been following him since he left the house with Cayden but not paying attention he didn't know.

They rolled down the back windows. By the time JT looked over to see who was next to him they fired 8 shots for their pistols. Four each they all attached to his body. Two men jumped out the car and pulled his body out of his car and placed him in the middle of the street.He couldn't move or speak but he heard the car speed off. A man seen what happened and ran over to him instantly after the SUV pulled off along with JT car.

"Oh my god son son look at me your going to be okay I'm calling for help right now okay just hang tight alright keep breathing" the man told him pulling out his phone to call the ambulance but JT couldn't he was coughing up blood

"Rufus Rufus baby what's going on" a lady ran from her house across the street "oh god no no JT baby look at me you gone be okay HELP HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE" the lady was Ms. Sandra the women who owned the chicken place he took Jordan "oh lord please"

The ambulance had pulled up a couple minutes later by this time the whole neighborhood was out. Surrounding JT as the ambulance men put him on a stretcher. The last person to run out was JT girlfriend Bianca

"Excuse I'm trynna see what happened just like you so move thank you damn" she stopped when she seen JT on the stretcher "JT JT baby no" tears filled her eyes she couldn't help but cry

"I'm sorry baby" Ms. Sandra came and put her hands on her shoulders

"Alright everybody move back hurry"

"Excuse me" she ran to get to her car so she could follow the ambulance to the hospital

At Aces house
6:28 pm

"Hey Jordan you hungry"

"Nah I had enough to eat at the rink you know with my girl and all"

"You just think you a player man aye hold on somebody calling me" ace grabbed his phone and answered "hello"

"Ace"

"Yo Bianca what's wrong you sound like you crying you good"

"No JT been shot I'm following the ambulance to the hospital now"

"Wait what you mean he been shot"

"Yeah I don't know what happened I- I just"

"Alright I'll be down there in a minute Ight"

"Okay"

"Yo Jordan get up put your shoes on hurry we gotta get to the hospital"

"What for" Jordan questioned

"Stop asking me questions and hurry up"

"Okay I'm sorry"

"Let's go grab you a jacket"

At the hospital
6:46 pm

"Jordan walk up"

"I'm walking as fast as I can"

"Hey I'm here for Jonathan Turner" ace asked the receptionist at the front desk. She pointed over to Bianca who had her head down "thank you" he turned walking towards her "yo b what's going on"