Chapter 6

{Edited}

I followed Jordan out to his car. He opened my door and I got in. He then rushed to the drivers side and started the vechical. I was curious about where we were going and before I could stop myself I blurted,

        "Where are we going?"

Jordan turned his head towards me, oviously surprised that I blurted something out. I turned my head away from him and looked out the window. My face was burning with embarrassment.

Great job River, you fucked up already.

        "Hey, are you okay?" Jordan asked me as he gentley layed his hand on my shoulder. I squirmed and started freaking out. I quickly realized that the car had stopped and we were parked on the side of the road. I quickly undid my seatbelt. I flung my door open and shot out of the car. I ran to a nearby sign and hid behind it. I saw Jordan get out of the car and start walking towards me real slow.

        "S-Stay away from me!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. My body was shaking uncontrolably and I felt like I was going to pass out.

Panic attack. Wonderful.

He stopped a about a foot away from me and stared. We stood in that position for a few minutes before Jordan spoke.

        "River, it's okay. There is no need to run. I'm not going to hurt you." he whispered, just barley loud enough that I could hear. I thought about it for a minute.

I trust him.

I slowly walked over to him and hugged him. The feeling of nausa had gone away and I had regulated my breathing. We walked back to the car and got in. We ended up going to McDonalds and then drove home.

~~~~~~~

        I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands. I didn't let tears fall.

Im stronger than this.

I sat there for what seemed like hours staring at the floor thinking about nothing. My head snapped up when I heard a yell come from another room in the house. I got up and quietly slipped out of my room. I walked down the hallway, turned a few corners and was standing infront of a room with the door cracked. I snuck up to it and peeked in.

        Jordan was sitting infront of a computer playing Minecraft. He had a mic infront of him and was talking. All of a sudden he screamed,

        "TOM! WHAT THE HECK! YOU ARN'T ALLOWED TO KILL WHEN IT'S NOT THE PURGE!"

        I heard no responce because Jordan had a headset on. I opened the door a little and quietly walked in. I sat down on the floor and stared at Jordan. It took longer for him to notice me than I thought it would. Soon enough Jordan turned his head and saw me sitting there saring at him. He screamed a really high-pitched scream.

        "My god River. How long have you been there?" he said, still breathing heavy. I laughed.

        "Long enough." I replied, still laughing. I saw Jordan unplug his headset and I could now hear the voices the other voices.

        "Jordan what's going on who is the other one talking?" a female voice questioned.

        "Yeah Jordan, what's going on buddy?" another voice said, this one was male though.

        "SONJA!  WHAT THE FUCK!?" another male voice screamed. This was a different man. He had a British accent. I heard the girl start to laugh.

        " Guys, I need you over at my house now. I want you to meet someone special." Jordan said looking towards me. He was breathing normal now.

        "Like Minecraft house or real life house?" the first male voice asked.

        "Real life house." he replied.

        "Youre lucky I'm in the stares for a while! Be overn in a minute!" the male with the accent shouted.