2

"Who's 011.." "you will see" "mike tell me who it is" "just follow us and you will see" I see them walk of in the forest and wonder what this 011 thing was. I think it's a person but why are they calling her a number. I see a little cabin in the forest but before I get to admire it I get pushed in there. I see a girl just sitting on a couch. "Who are you and why are you in my home" before I can answer that will comes in and says "she's 005 el.....005" the girl just keeps starting at me waiting for me to talk "um yeah yeah I'm 005'i guess" she stands up from the couch and says "show me" I look around to every one hoping that I could do it again but I  had to say "I don't know how" they all went in a room leaving me alone and I could hear their mumbling. I knocked on the door right after I heard "she can do more" I then heard these words. I stormed in the room but no one was talking then I swear I hear mike say "why did she do that" "do what mike what did I do" his eyes widen and he slams the door again. This time they stay very quiet so I don't hear them. The door opens and I see the eleven girl that they call el. "Show me the fire" "I'll try" I try focusing on something then I see a flower and it starts to come out of my hand but with fire. They all look my way and will says "I wonder if she can make people" "will I don't know if I can make people yet" he looks at mike and says "you were right she can hear my thoughts" I then realize that the flower started to grow and grow and blood starts coming out of my nose and I get a gigantic headache. I make a fist and the flower goes away. They all look at me and mike says "will you've got to tell her about the upside down"

Flashback-
I'm in this dark crazy world and I look behind me and see a big shadow I start to run and end up by a big pinkish thing I stick my hand in it and feel air so I put my whole body in it. I see a lot of scientists looking at me and one says "let her go she has family" then I pass out.

Back to Your time
I realize that they are talking about that slimy place where I once woke up at. "Wait are you guys talking about that big shadow thing" they all look at me hoping I was just making things up. "Yeah i went missing for a week and I was in this weird place with a big monster" I start to trail of hoping they didn't ask for more information because thinking about it made me scared. "Anddd" will says dragging the d. "And they let me go home because I didn't have my powers but now I do" "wow that's crazy" "well will what did you think it would be....fun" "sorry" "whatever you guys wanna go to the pool tomorrow" I look at all of them then mike says "el can't go" "mike I meant the pool at my house" "oh well sure" "I'll see you guys tomorrow" in start to walk out the house and hear someone thinking "she's so hot" I look back and the only person looking at me was will. I wave at him to come to me and wait till he comes outside. "Amelia what do you—" "did you say I was hot" his face starts to heat up and he looks around hoping I didn't see his cheeks. He looks at me and says "why would I think your hot your not even..close to it" he storms off and my face is full of shock. I see him walk out and it starts to rain really hard. "Will I'm sorry I just-" "Amelia leave me alone" "will" "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE" he gets on his bike and starts to drive away. I grab a bike I don't know who's but I took it and went after him. He stops and falls on the ground. I get off the bike and walk to him I see that he's crying I touch his shoulder and try to see what he's thinking then I hear this in his head "why did I lie to her she sounded like she cared and I left my friends she probably doesn't want me to go to her house any more" I had to say something so I did "I want you to come to my house and be happy will" he looks at me knowing I read his mind and he hugs me. But then we see lights drive up to us and stop. "Will honey what are you doing and who is this" we both look up and I see a lady that looks not old but old enough to be wills mom. "Mom I- uh- we- can we go home" the lady which seams to be wills mom nodded her head looking me up and down. We get in the car and she kept looking back at me until she finally said something "so will honey would you like to introduce me to this young lady" you could tell will was embarrassed with his mom but he did it anyways "mom this is Amelia shes Steve's Harrington's little sister..she's like el" his mom looks at me and hits the brake so hard that I fly up the the two front seats holding onto the backs of them. "S-she has powers like el" we both nod our heads and I look at will to see if it was safe to show his mom. He nods. I lift my finger in front of her then light it on fire making a little flower bloom. I know I can do regular flames but it's fun to make imagines. Her eyes widened at the site of the flame she looks at me then back at my finger trying to figure out what happened and how I was siblings with Steve. "But Amelia your brother isn't like you how" I look down because well I know the truth but it's embarrassing knowing what my mom did. "I- um well my mom kinda had a one night stand with a guy like el and didn't tell my dad because I looked like her mostly. Then the lab people found out that the guy had a kid and found me. I guess they tested my by putting me in this place that will called the upside down. I didn't have powers then tho so they let me free and we'll here I am" her eyes widen and she starts to drive not saying anything till we got to wills house.

At the house—-

"Mom can I have come orange juice" will screams from his bed room while me and his mom are in the kitchen. She goes to get the cup at the same time starts to speak to me "I'm Joyce" she starts to pour the juice in three cups assuming I wanted some but well I did. "Hi Joyce I'm A—" she interrupts me and starts to talk "Amelia I know you need to take care of wil tho" "um- Joyce why is that he clearly didn't like me when we were at el's house" "well honey that's because......

Coming sooonn