3

"Well honey that's because he has some trust issues if you know what I mean he just needs to warm up to you"

I don't understand why she told me that I met her today but now I know. "Oh thank you I'll talk to him" I start to walk to his room and see pictures of young him and his family. I find his door and knock on it hoping he would let me in. The door starts to creak open and I see his face stick out the door. "Yes Amelia" I start at him for a little till i realize what I was doing "oh um will hi can I come in" he looks at me for a second then pulls me in his room. "Okay what do you want Amelia" I look around his room seeing all his trophies and pictures with his friends. "Will I was wondering if you wanted to help me set up and buy drinks and stuff for tomorrow" he looks at me spiking his eyebrow up then softens his face "sure when" I go up to him and grab his wrist "now" I pull him into the kitchen "hey wills mom can you bring us to the store" she nods her head and grabs her car keys me and will sit in the back seat because I made him so we can think of what to get. "Amelia so this is like a little party or something" I look at will when he says that and hands him the paper I wrote everything on "sure it's whatever you want it to be" he looks at his mom and back at me his eyes were sparkling and I could only see certain details of his because of the moon light.

~time skip~
"Will and Amelia I'll be back I have To go drop something so you guys can go in the store I'll be back" me and will get out of the car and run into that store trying not to get that wet (it's raining). We go inside the store and I go for the drink while he gets the food. Will starts to talk and I could hear it from another isle "chips.....check candy......check" I scoot a box over so that I can see him pacing with a worried look grabbing things left and right. I go up to him and grab his shoulders stoping him for on pacing and look him in the face. "Will calm down your not gonna die okay" he looks at me and I could see the slight blush on his face. "O-okay" I let go of him and walk off to get some more drinks. "Amelia do you have floaties at your house" i slightly flinch turning back to see will "yes but most of them are my brothers and are kinda inappropriate but who cares" he looks at me widening his eyes at what I said but then says "okayyyy let's go pay". We walk over to the cashier and pay for everything by splitting the bill. "Hey will do you think that your friends like me"

Wills ~pov~
"Hey will do you think that your friends like me" I look at Amelia not saying anything but just looking at her wondering why she wants me and my friends approval "Amelia why do you care about me and my friends...we are like the geeks squad of the school" she looks at me with sadness in her eyes "Amelia literally our bully likes you, Troy likes you and you want to hang out with us" she rolls her eyes and looks at me "Troy......you really think I would ever even touch Troy....will.....you really think I like stupid Troy" she starts to name all the things she hates about Troy and all the bad things about him "...he smells bad......he throws gum at the lunch lady's.....he only like people that bully people.......and the one person he likes that doesn't bully people is me..also he bully's innocent people like you will. I would never date him ever I would rather date mud than date him". I look her in the eyes and see trustworthiness I know that she wasn't lying but I know that everyone would hate her for hanging out with us but I looked like she didn't care. All I did was hug her and I hugged her till my mom came back. "KIDDSSS come one get in the car"