4🍒

|PRES CONFERENCE|

Reporter 1: What is your relationship with Justin Ms. YaoXi?

YaoXi: He is my ex boyfriend

Reporter 2: Do you have a feelings for Justin until now?

Yixing: That cannot be included to the questions, that was the privacy of My sister

Reporter 2: Ok, so I sure this can be included, Who is that son of you?

Justin: He is Zhang LinJae

Reporter 4: so LinJae is your son, how can that be? I heard that the son of yours is 5 years old, you were both trainees that days, how can be that possible?

Justin: *whispers* I can answer that

Yixing: It's just an accident that time, that time they were in relationship until... That accident.

Reporter 3: How can that be an accident?

YaoXi: We we're both drunk that time

*****

✔JYPEntertainment

About the news of our soloist Ms

About the news of our soloist Ms. Zhang YaoXi, we're really sorry about not informing that situation to all of you first of all. I hope you can continue supporting our YaoXi. That's all.

-comments disabled-

*****

✔YehuaEntertainment

We're sorry for not informing you for the current situation of our artist Huang Justin and for Ms

We're sorry for not informing you for the current situation of our artist Huang Justin and for Ms. Zhang YaoXi. I hope you can continue supporting our artists.

-comments disabled-

****
AT ZHANG'S HOUSE

Manager: Now that the situation is now clear, you can have your month with your son. We will go back to Korea tomorrow see you again.

YaoXi: Kamsamnida manager-nim

Manager: *whispers* but I know that you are close to Cai Xukun, you cannot be seen with him and you should avoid him, understand?

YaoXi: Ne

Chengcheng: Did they hurt you mentor Zhang?

YaoXi: stop calling me mentor Zhang we are both in same age

Chengcheng: ok *smiles* but did the reporters go out of the line?

YaoXi: No so don't worry to much.

Kun: are you ok? Did they hurt you?

YaoXi: I'll go to LinJae's room now

Kun: did she just avoid me?

Zhengting: What do you think kun?

****
Sorry for a little update