🍒12

3rd Person's POV

"Are you sure this plan gonna work?" Kun asked to Justin.

"I'm sure of it" Justin said and go inside their managers office.

#

Yehua Entertainment are in the meeting with their idols.

"So this upcoming event Cai XuKun and Zhang YaoXi will be performing so be ready, and Justin you will be the host of that event. That's all you may go now to your practice. Kun and YaoXi stay." The CEO of Yehua said.

Kun and YaoXi stayed at their seats. After all the idols was not in the meeting room anymore, the CEO started to talked.

"About your performance, originality is perfect. So I must say that you do the choreography, and we will give you the music. Now go to the practice room and practice it" The CEO says, so YaoXi and Kun go to the practice room.

"Where's the music?" YaoXi asked to Kun's Manager.

"I will get it now, wait here" Manager-nim said.

"So, can we start to warm up? Just do freestyle" Kun said, and started a music.

Yaoxi started to move by the beat of a music, Kun just stared at YaoXi that is still dancing.

'How can she still beautiful when she's dancing?' Kun asked her mind.

"You literally make me crazy," Kun whispered to himself.

"Are you saying anything Kun?" YaoXi asked him.

"No, I didn't say anything," Kun replied to her question.

#

They finished choreographing the music that their CEO gave them.

"It's kinda late, I'll take you home," Kun said after he look at his watch. It is already 1:00 in the morning.

"Here," YaoXi gave him a watered bottled and smiled at him.

"Already tired?" Kun asked while his sweat is dripping down.

"You're wet, change you clothes or you might get a pneumonia," YaoXi warned Kun.

"Am I not sexy at this state?" Kun jokes.

"You are but you might get sick," YaoXi said to him while wiping Kun's sweat.

"You look enjoying wiping my sweat," Kun jokes again.

"Ha.ha, now get change," YaoXi fakely laugh.

#

"How about taking you to a dinner right now?" Kun asked YaoXi.

"No restaurant is still open at this time," YaoXi said to Kun and Kun just said "Yeah rigth,"

"Thanks for the ride," YaoXi immediately said to Kun after she get out of the car.

"I'll going to enter the house now," YaoXi said her goodbye to Kun but Kun stop her before she open their gate.

"Wait, Uhmm..." Kun hesitatedly said.

"What?" YaoXi's eyebrows raised while she asked that question.

"Ugh... Can I c-court you?" Kun asked and then YaoXi just laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Kun asked at her.

"You're cute, hmm.. Ok," YaoXi said and gave Kun a brightest smile she have.

"Then, see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up," Kun said and he said his goodbye to YaoXi.

"How can God gave him a cute, handsome, and hot gene?" YaoXi asked herself while opening the gate.

"Wǒ huíláile" YaoXi said as she spot Lay in the sofa watching a movie with Chengcheng and there's LinJae who is sleeping.

"Why are you still awake? And why are you here?" YaoXi asked to the both man.

"I want to sleep here I had problems," Chengcheng said to YaoXi.

"Ok? And why are you still awake?" YaoXi asked to her gege.

"What time is it?" Lay asked to his lil sister.

"It's already 1:00 am. Dude," YaoXi said to them, and get LinJae from the sofa. She lift LinJae quietly so that LinJae can't be disturbed in his dreamland.

"Sleep after that movie," YaoXi said to her brother and Chengcheng who is eating a popcorn until now.

YaoXi brought LinJae to LinJae's room. And she also fixed the mess in LinJae's room.

YaoXi went to her room and fell asleep because she was so tired in what she is doing for a day.
_________________________________________
A/N:

Hello my feathers sorry because for a long time this is only the chance of mine to update this story because I have really a tight schedule on my modules, hope you understand. Keep reading, my feathers! Thanks for reading.

Before I proceed on the next chapter, I want some suggestions on how will Kun smoothly asked YaoXi to be his girlfriend... Babye! Lav yah all!