Chapter 9

Payton's POV
Isabella fell asleep so I got up took a shower I was debating to say a suit or a hoodie and sweatpants. I finally decided to change into a hoodie and sweatpants and go to sleep. I was thinking and before angel came here I was a complete a$$ to everyone I still am but not as bad and I sleep now like what the he11 I also am not wearing a suit like I can't remember the last time didn't were a suit . Now that I'm done ranting I'm going to sleep.

Isabella's POV
I woke at 9 pm and saw Payton asleep next to me I know I'm as surprised as you are and he's not wearing a suit. I saw the hoodie he was wearing looked like the one wearing but I thought he only had one hoodie in his closet I only saw one like do I just not look hard enough or am I just blind lit could be both. Anyway I got up and took a shower and ate the takis josh got me earlier and got a water from the kitchen. Oh did I tell you on my first day here in dropped a glass on my foot and it hurt and ever sense then happened it happens every time I get a glass of water it's kinda weird. Anyways I got the stuff went back up to the room sat on the bed and turned on the tv I watched All American for a few minutes till I saw Payton start to wake up.

"Hi I thought you didn't sleep and why aren't you in your suit" I said

"I didn't sleep till yo day and I wanted to be comfortable while I slept" he in a raspy voice

"Ok well you wanna watch All American with me it's like 10:30 ish at night" I said

"Nah I'm going to sit outside and look at the stars" he said

"Ok bye" I said

Payton's POV
I woke up to a lot of questions from angel like why I'm not wearing a suit or why i was sleeping then she asked if I wanted to watch tv with her I said no because i was going to "look at the stars" when really I just need to think like why am I going soft or how am I going to tell her that I sell "pancake batter" she probably doesn't even now what that is or that the fact I was supposed to kill her the second day she was here my dad didn't want me going week so he said that he was going to get me and Jax fiancé's from some dude that was in the mafia a couple years ago but when it came to the time to kill her I couldn't bring my self to pull the trigger I was supposed to kill her in her sleep but couldn't and ever sense then mine and Jackson's dad has been very mad he wants to have supper with us tomorrow night but I said no of course. Another thing is like I never sleep like ever the last time I slept before today was when I was like 6 years old. My and Jackson's dad always thought we needed to be men. Our mom thought that was ridicules so our dad killed her in front of us  I never forgave my self if I was never born she could be still alive I always blame every bad thing that has happened in my life on me. But I was taught how not to show any emotions before I was 10. The last time I cried was when I was 6. I promised my self that if I ever faces kid I would ever treat him/her the way my dad treated my and Jackson. After thinking a lot about stuff that might happen or regretting this that I've done I went back in side payed down it was 1 in the morning and angel was asleep again so went on my phone for little bit.

Isabella's POV
After a lot of All American and takis I fell back asleep.

A/N-I'm only updating once a week