The Oracle and the Prophecy 🔮

The force was Kira's friend now; she was able to use it constantly, effortlessly, and it guided her, across the stars to the planet Mustafar, then out of her Imperial fighter and across the wastelands, to the abandoned lake behind the secluded ruins of Vader's Castle. As she walked, she passed through bits and pieces of rotting bodies and scar torn lands. Wisps of force visions floated in front of her eyes, showing her Kylo Ren's journey across this same place, as he fought and hacked his way across the field to find the Oracle. Pleasure filled her belly at these images of her most beloved, and she walked swiftly and smoothly through burned forest and stinking bog.

As she advanced upon the lake, the mists began to part, and a deep, snonorous voice called out to her.

"Kira Ren.... and so it has indeed come to pass." The voice cackled in dry enjoyment, as Kira strained her eyes to understand what she was seeing. Lifting a finger, she sent out a bolt of lighting to kindle a dying tree at the bank of the lake. It lit up with sparkling blue flames, giving some illumination to the dark place.

Returning her focus back on the lake, Kira almost recoiled in disgust at the creature she saw there. A large, ugly spider-like creature sat atop what could only be described as an enormous, grotesque, baby head sticking half way out of the murky water. The skin of the infant was mottled and corpse like, but as the spider creature adjusted itself, the lines around the eyes of the baby squirmed, indicating it was indeed alive.

Sinking back into indifference, Kira cleared her throat and proudly spoke up. "Great Oracle, I have travelled far to glean some information from you. A while ago you were visited by Kylo Ren. I need to know what he asked you regarding the scavenger Rey, and give me guidance on my quest."

Sinister laughter erupted from the spider creature, and several large bubbles burst out of the surface of the lake as the water fetus also apparently rocked in laughter. Rey stood there, waiting for the two of them to compose themselves and to give her an answer, and soon, the spider creature did speak.

"My dear.... you have come to the right place. I am the Eye of Webbish Bog, and your dyad Kylo Ren did indeed come to see me."

Kira inhaled sharply, and leaned forward in anticipation as she waited silently for the Eye's next words.

"You see child, I know you are Kira Ren, formerly Rey the Scavenger of Jaku, descendant of Shiv Palpatine, Sith master. His apprentice, Darth Vader, grandfather of young Ben Solo, consulted me often. This planet and lands were all owned by him you see, he stood in your place many times asking for council."

"I care for none of that," Kira impatiently exclaimed, almost hissing out the words, "I am aware you are far seeing, the force had brought me here for that reason. What did Kylo visit you for, what did he ask of you, what did you tell him?"

"I like your determination child, straight to the purpose I see," the Eye drawled out, toying with her for a moment as a cat with a womprat, before suddenly becoming serious. "Your Dyad did indeed visit me, to ask me two questions. First he wanted the location of the Sith way finder. Second, he wanted to know if you would turn to the darkness and join him, or if he would have turn to the light. It was undeniable that he wanted you, that he loved you, that he needed you my child."

Kira nearly stopped breathing as she leaned in even closer, across the water.
"The way finder is not important to me, great Eye. I am only concerned with his second question. Please tell me everything. I'll do whatever you ask."

The oracle eyed her for a few moments then, up and down, as if measuring her worth. Kira sat there, uncomfortable under the intrusive gaze, but she did not break eye contact with the creature, and soon, the Eye huffed out a sound of apparent approval, before speaking again.