𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕒♡︎

ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕩𝕩

Kiris pov
I sigh as i walk in my dorm sitting on my bed looking up to the blank white ceiling lately I have bin thinking about how denki and Baku have bin closer than usual. Like when he makes up a pun bakugou just smiles and giggles along! There up to something I'm sure...I really like bakugou but denki does to so when I confessed my feelings about bakugou to denki all he did was humm and walk to his dorm....I will find out what there doing....

Meanwhile

Baku pov
I smile as I lie my head down on denki a chest as he rubs my back softly "babe when can people know about us?" I say softly as I hear a sigh "soon babe I'm just not comfortable with people knowing my sexuality yet" I sigh and nod getting up and putting one of his over sized pikachu hoodies on i found on the floor 'typical' I think in my head giggling to myself (hehhehehehe....ok I'll stop🤣😫)
I walk down to the common room in my usual grumpy and stubborn mood...maybe because I didnt get any dick last night i think to myself pouting as I start to make breakfast for the class since I'm the only one who knows how to cook and does have a brain the size of my virginity! Yeah it's pretty small....
But there is something else bothering me...kami wants and open relationship and I have a Mager diagnosis or anxiety and trust issues so what if they left me and I wasn't good enough...I would have no one...

Kiris pov:
I walk downtown to the common room as I hear little sniffles as I look to the kit hen and see bakugou with glossy eyes and tears running down his pale porcelain cheeks and he looked spaced out so I go infront of him and holds his chin pulling it up gently "bakugou...you ok?" I say concerned as he bursts out crying and falls to his knees as I kneel down and pick him up "shh it's ok tell me what's wrong?" I say brushing his hair away as he was about to tell me a loud slam of a door hitting the wall was heard as we turn and see denki with a face that looked worse then when endeavour walked in on todo fucking dekua brains out...

"Get of my Pomeranian you spiky haired rock ass looking mother fucker!"

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋should I do a part 2?💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋