chapter11

"YOU IMPRINTED ON ME MUTT!" I shouted. "Paul, that's impossible, wait how do you know?" One of them asked. "I'm a mind reader, but that's not the point. How's this possible?" I asked. "We don't know either, this is not a usual day-to-day situation." They shifted and we ran to the chief's house. 

"Sam's here." Paul said. "Wel that ain't good." I said. "Chief, how's this possible?" Sam asked. "I don't know, I have never heard of this." The chief, also known as Billy Black said. "But, even if it's possible I already found my mate." I said. "You found your what now?" Embry asked. "It is like imprinting but it's like when you look at that person for the first time you see your whole life pass in front of your eyes. Nothing else matters just that person. And it's always mutual, it's not like imprinting when one person imprints on another. But a big downside to it is that if your mate is to die, you feel unbearable psychological and sometimes even physical pain. You can choose to live with that or like I would do submit yourself to the Volturi and they kill you." I said.

 "Wow, that's, wow." Quill said. "But I don't feel love towards her. I feel.." Paul was saying when Billy interrupted him "like you have to protect her, almost as a little sister." Billy finished and Paul nodded. "I was afraid of that. That means if she is to die you also die." Billy said. "What!?" Paul shouted. "Wait who's your 'mate' what you call it?" Embry asked. "Jasper Hale, well Cullen." I said quietly. "Oh hell no, a Cullen I should have known." Sam said. "Wait a damn minute. We can't kill that Cullen leach 'cause it automatically kills you which automatically kills Paul!?" Embry said. "Yep, pretty much." I said satisfied. 

"I'll phone Carlisle and come to some sort of agreement that she can come here and Paul can go there." Billy said. 

I said goodbye to them and got back to my friends. "Where were you, we were worried about you?" Jessica asked. "I had something to discuss with them, nothing to worry about, by the way I have to go." I said. "Ok?" Angela said. I hopped into my car and drove to the Cullen house. "Uhh, I smell like a mutt." I thought out loud.

I got to the house a bit later and came in when I heard yelling. "HE IMPRINTED ON HER AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT EDWARD! IF YOU DIDN'T SEND HER OFF TO SPY ON YOUR LITTLE HUMAN TOY NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" Jasper shouted. I came into the living room and Jasper rushed and hugged me. "You smell like a mutt." He said angrily. "I'll go shower and then I'll tell you everything. You can calm down in my room." I said. 

I took a long shower and then explained everything to Jasper. He relaxed a little and apologized for being rude. For the rest of the night, we watched movies and cuddled.