Chapter 5: Hell on Earth

Y/n POV

Vega: Argent energy rising 2 klicks west y/n.

King George POV

I was About to open the door when suddenly the door flies open revealing Y/n in his suit.

Vega: Argent signature rising alarmingly.

Argent? what is that what got Y/n into a panic?

KGV: Hey wait up what's happened?

Y/n: the demons are back they are relentless im heading toward Edward's office to sound red alert two klicks west of here go sortie get anyone you need and go.

Y/n EDWARD!!!

Edward POV

I heard my name called and it was Y/n

Edward: What is it i'm busy-

Y/n No time sound red alert we got company.

Y/n Vega as soon as we leave the island i need berserk and haste you think you can do that?

Vega: Of course leave it to me.

Then Red alert was sounded.

Edward: Attention all ships battle stations. Sirens inbound to the west defend HQ

y/n took off leaving the island to kill plenty of demons.

timeskip 32 hours

Y/n POV

I began walking back to azur lane HQ when the commander showed up in front of me

Edward: Thank you for the warning y/n i don't know what i would've done with only five minutes.

y/n: No problem but we have a threat a threat bigger than the sirens.

Edward: Yes you're right we do have a threat bigger than the sirens unless the sirens are using demons to their expense.

y/n: Right that's a good theory we'll need to begin our onslaught toward the sirens.

timeskip cos im lazy for some reason.

Atago POV

Y/n walked passed me while talking to commander

Edward: Hello Atago how are you?

Atago: I'm good also do you happend to know where my sister went i've been looking for her ever since- What is that? atago pointed.

Y/n: Dammit These sirens don't let up do they?

Afraid not. Said a voice.

Takao: They hit us hard.

y/n: This is exactly what my world looked like.

Edward: It was? Damn i'm sorry i didn't know.

Y/n: This is worse we need every shipgirl ready and on standby.

30 hours later

no one pov

Edward: Dammit we're overwhelmed!

Takao: Yamato we need your help.

Yamato: I know that. Akashi!

Akashi: Im here nya

Atago: Tend to the wounded.

Akashi: Understood.

Vestal: Anyone injured come to me...wait y/n you're not fully healed

Y/n: I can use berserk when my health goes below 50% i'll be fine tend to the others their more important.

Y/n: Please Vestal shipgirls are risking their life for others here the last thing i want to do is let them down.

Vestal: *sigh* Ok But if you reopen your wounds you are comming back here GOT IT?

Y/n:Yes mum.

Vestal had a tick on her head as she tried to remain calm.

Y/n: Continue with helping patients please i think it's time to rip'n tear.

Y/n says with an evil grin

His eyes glowed red as he rips through the sirens with ease nothing to stop his war path.

He survived hell hotter than the sun and immense resistance to more or less anything.

Meanwhile Bismarck POV

I continued to fire salvo after salvo into these siren freaks however non of them were penatrating through.

Hood: We won't be able to hold out much longer we'll be sunk at this rate.

It was then i heard a chainsaw and loud boomings then it came to me the doomslayer was out.

And there i saw him glowing red he walked over to me and Hoodand stood in front of us sirens backed away in fear.

Y/n: Head back to base i'll handle this mayhem.

Bismarck: What about you you need to retr-

Y/n:I said i can handle it my body went through more than this this is nothing. GO!

Bismarck: Hood We're leaving y/n's got this under control.

Then i heard him...

Y/n: WHOS READY TO RIP'N'TEAR HAHAHA!!!

Roon POV

I was busy killing these pesky sirens when i heard some music then this armoured guy in a suit comes around killing sirens like he's on a joyride.

Y/n: HAHA! TAKE THAT YOU PANSIE ASS SIRENS YOUR TOO SOFT TO BE A DEMON!!

I couldn't belive what i was hearing it was insane but then again if what commander Edward says is true then we have an w have an invaluable ally on our hands we cannot allow the sirens to kidnap him.

Roon: We need to help this armoured guy in green.

Graf Spee: i thought Bismarck said he can take care of himself.

Roon (thoughts) If he can  do all that damage imagine what he could do to me i'd hate to be the one after his head.

TBC