Chapter 1: Welcome to the Devildom F/N

F/N POV

You were lying in bed thinking of what tomorrow might bring. 'Maybe I could make some mamon to bring to class tomorrow,' You thought. You were attending (name of college) and you loved the idea of being a professional chef with your own restaurant. You spent your weekends working at restaurants in the kitchen while your friends were partying. Whenever they asked if you wanted to join them, you politely declined saying that you were busy with your part time jobs.

When it comes to cooking, you were a fairly particular dedicated chef. Cuisines you liked cooking are (insert three cuisines you like.) Your family wasn't that supportive of you to become a chef, they encouraged you to be a doctor or a lawyer but you weren't very interested in them. You left home and eventually settled near (name of college) with your roommate, Angelica. The two of you bonded and shared some interests.

You were tossing and turning, you couldn't sleep. 'I should play some guitar music.' You thought instantly grabbing your phone to go on Spotify to play some soothing guitar music.

You then feel a sudden pull from your body. "Wha?" Then that feeling escalated and you felt like you were falling down. It was dark and all you could see was an abyss of endless darkness. You close your eyes as you fear for your life. 'What the hell is happening?!' You then feel yourself land on a cold stone floor.

You see what you think are people, your vision blurry at first then came to be crystal clear. "Who the fu-" You curse but was interrupted. "My deepest apologies, Miss F/N L/N. My name is Lord Diavolo and this is Lucifer," he gestures to a very handsome man with black hair neatly groomed and piercing gray eyes with red specks as he smiles at me. "You have been chosen as a student for our exchange program," Lord Diavolo says to you.

"There are two representatives of each race: humans, angels, and devils. You will spend one year here and you must complete your tasks. You will be staying at the House of Lamentation with me and my brothers," Lucifer says handing you a foriegn device you didn't recognize. "This is a D.D.D, I believe you humans call it a 'phone,'" Lucifer smiles up at you. You didn't know what to do with your face so you plaster an awkward smile back at him as you take the D.D.D.

At the corner of your eye, you see five demons staring at you. They then approach you in the most casual way possible. "I can feel my anxiety coming..." You mutter to yourself quietly. You see a light pink and caramel haired lady walk to you first. "Hello~ I'm Asmodeus, the Avatar of Lust, you can call me Asmo, cutie~" she said to you as you slightly blush at the compliment. "Um, before we move on, are you a girl or a guy?" You ask.

Asmo looks shocked at your question. "I'm a guy of course! Can't you see?!" Asmo chirps loudly. 'He's a real drama queen and possibly a total bitch?' Next, a blond messy hair and green eyed man approached you. "I'm Satan, Avatar of Wrath, pleasure to make your acquaintance," he reaches out his hand as you gently shook his. You notice he has a book tucked between his right arm.

"Do you love reading?" You inquire looking at his green and turquoise eyes. "Yes, it is a great passion of mine. Why? Do you love reading as well?" He asked looking at your e/c eyes. You nod your head as you give him a small smile. 'So Satan's an intellectual.'

A violet hair boy with golden eyes along with touches of purple, brown, and orange strolls towards you. "Hi, my name is Leviathan or Levi, Avatar of Envy. By the way, do you like anime?" he asked. You grin up at the boy, you were a fan of (favorite anime.) "Like? Pfft, I love anime," you correct him as he holds both of your hands and causes you both to jump up and down like two crazy fangirls when meeting your idol.

"Wahh~ I can't believe I get to meet an otaku that likes my interests!" Levi anime sobs as you begin to sweat drop while holding onto your smile. "Mammon, I'm going to entrust F/N to you, got it?" Lucifer beckons to Mammon, the tan skinned man with fluffy white hair. "WHAT?! Why am I the Great Mammon supposed to take care of some lowly human?!" Mammon whines.

'The so called Great Mammon isn't so great at taking responsibility.' "Mammon, if you don't take care of F/N, I will punish you, got it?" Lucifer says darkly with a furious look on his face. "FINE," Mammon spats as he stomps up to me. "Listen up! I'm Mammon, Avatar of Greed or known as-" "Yes, I get it. The so called 'Great Mammon,'" You say annoyed as you see a pissed off Mammon looking down at you. "HEY! What are you talking about? I am VERY great!" He shouts.

Lastly, you see a very tall guy with messy orange hair and magenta eyes with specks of purple and red. He was busy eating a taco and a burger in his hand. "Finish the taco you are eating and come and greet F/N," Lord Diavolo says to the tall guy. He finishes his taco and stands in front of me.

'What the fuck he must be 6'9" or something?!' You thought, feeling intimidated by his height and with the size of his shirt, you could tell he works out a lot. "Hi, I'm Beelzebub or Beel, Avatar of Gluttony," he says. "Do you like food?" he inquires looking at me curiously.

"Um, w-well, I, yes I do like food," you blush at the sight of Beel. 'He looks like a goddamn meal here, well what the hell, he could be the whole goddamn buffet!' "That's nice, cause you're in charge of cooking duty today," he smiles sheepishly at me. 'Ah cooking first thing when I'm in Devildom.' "Hey Beel! Don't trick her, we already finished dinner!" Mammon yells. "Mammon, don't yell at Beel," you defend Beel.

"Whatever, human," he scoffs. 'This GUY!' You angrily thought to yourself. "Oh, F/N, can you cook?" Beel asked you. "Yes, in fact, I'm learning to become a professional chef," you grin at Beel, enjoying his company. You could see him practically drooling. "I would love to taste your cooking sometime," he blushes looking away.

You blush in awe of Beel. 'He is so damn cute, I think I might pass out!' You give him headpats while Mammon is jealous of Beel. "Well that's it for today," Lord Diavolo says as you shake his hand. "I hope you enjoy your stay at the Devildom. I'm eager to see your progress here and how you do." Lord Diavolo replies.

"You five go and escort F/N to the dorm, Diavolo and I will be privately chatting about an important matter," Lucifer declares as he and Lord Diavolo walk away.

'Welp, how am I going to explain all of this to everyone when I get back home?'