Chapter 4: Soundtrack

I'm not creative with titles anymore ;-;

The next morning, Lord Diavolo, Lucifer, and Barbatos were chatting with you about your feat. "I must say, I am awestruck of your accomplishments, F/N," Lord Diavolo says happily. "Yes, I must say, Lord Diavolo you choosing F/N was the right choice," a demon said with black hair with dark green highlights at the tip. "Excuse me but, who are you?" you inquire. "I am Barbatos, Lord Diavolo's servant," He says with a close eyed smile.

"How did you know about my pact?" You ask. "Rumors spread like wildfire here, F/N," Barbatos informed. Lord Diavolo chuckled. "I think this is a good thing. Now everyone will be watching her and no demon alone can get her soul," He remarked. "Yes. This is good because my thick headed and idiot brother, Mammon, isn't fulfilling his duty of taking care of F/N," Lucifer sighed.

"But Lucifer, you can't deny that the thick headed child is the cutest of them all," Lord Diavolo smiles. "Mammon as my child would be quite troublesome," Lucifer muttered. "Hmm, but Lucifer, please pardon my opinion but, I think out of the seven brothers, you are the most troublesome," an angel said. He had black hair and kind bluish green eyes. He had a nice smile and he wore a robe which was white and on the inside was a dark blue color faded with light green.

'He's gorgeous,' you look at him in awe. "Is that a compliment or an insult?" Lucifer questioned. "Pfft, it's obviously an insult! He's making you feel bad!" said a boy with light blond hair and blue eyes like Mammon. He wore a white robe with a blue tie and a beret. 'This boy must be an angel as well,' you say admiring how cute he is.

"Ah, the chihuahua is here," Lucifer smirked. "I am NOT a chihuahua! I am an angel!" the boy yelled. It was pretty adorable to see him deny it. "Allow me, F/N, to introduce you. This is Simeon, he's an exchange student and an angel," Lord Diavolo said. You were awestruck by Simeon's looks. "Hello, F/N, I've heard a lot of rumors about you," Simeon said, giving you a grin. 'Oh no, he's too hot!' You internally scream as you blush.

"And this is Luke who is a chihuahua or was it angel?" Lord Diavolo prompts. "Diavolo are you trying to make fun of me too?! I am NOT a chihuahua, I am an angel! I may be a low rank angel but I report directly to Michael the Archangel-" Luke says being interrupted. "Luke, you need to know not to make a fuss about everything," Simeon sighed.

"That's why people call you a chihuahua," Lucifer says snidely. "You mainly call me that, Lucifer!" Luke shouted. You laugh at how cute the little angel was. "Hey! What's so funny?!" He yelled. "You're really cute," you grin at the boy as he blushes. "I'm not cute! I'm an angel!" he says flustered.

Suddenly the bell rang. "The first bell just rang we should get going now," Barbatos informed. "Ah, yes of course. I apologize for the trouble that Luke and I caused," Simeon said. "It's no problem," Lord Diavolo smiled. "Oh F/N, do take care of Mammon for me, will you?" Lucifer asked. "Sure," you replied. "Isn't Mammon supposed to take care of F/N?" Barbatos questioned.

"Yes, what about it?" Lucifer shot back. Then Lucifer, Lord Diavolo, and Barbatos take their leave together while Simeon heads to his class. You and Luke are the only ones left in the room.

"F/N, I need to tell you something..." Luke mumbled. "What is it?" You asked, leaning towards him. "Never trust a demon, especially when that demon is Lucifer," he warned as he left for class.

At night~

You lie in your comfy bed looking at the ceiling, hearing Luke's words ring in your head. You check the time. It was midnight.

"Never trust a demon, especially when that demon is Lucifer,"