i know you've always wanted me..

Richie and Eddie moved Eddie with each other not so long ago.. They were best friends and they loved living together... They both had separate rooms, obviously..

Richie had been dating this girl called Elizabeth, she was a major bitch towards Eddie. Richie was dating her to try getting over Eddie, didn't work at all..

Everytime they would have sex, Eddie would ear it all and it made Eddie even more jelous that he already was..

Richie and Elizabeth got into a big fight and broke up, Elizabeth left. At night time Richie was laying in bed, staring infornt of himself.. Thinking about it all..

Eddie came into Richie's room and went to his bed. He climbed in behind Richie, he ran his hand up and down Richie's back "What is it Eddie?" Richie mumbled. Eddie laid his chin on Richie's shoulder and whispered into his ear "i can make you feel better.." Eddie whispered. Richie looked over at him..

eddie went under the blanket and took off Richies pyjama pants. Which were just boxers. He bit his bottom lip

"Eddie what-"

Richie gasped as he felt Eddie's lips around the tip.. Eddie sucked on it then moved his lips up and down, and whatever he couldn't reach his lips around he would use his hand.. twisting his wrists..

Eddie bobbed his hear and twisted his wrist a few times. Richie groaned. He ran his hands down into Eddie's hair. He grabbed his hair and pulled him off and up. Eddie climbed up into Richie's lap. "What do you think you're doing?" Richie asked rubbing Eddie's thighs "I'm making you feel better.." Eddie leaned forward. Leaning his hands onto Richies chest, he whispered..

"I know you've always wanted me, Richie.."

Richie held onto Eddie's waist.

Eddie looked at Richies lips teasingly "i see the way you watch me bend over.. the way you watch me.. and dont think i didn't see you the other week.. Watching me touching myself.. i saw you at the door.." Eddie said in Richie's ear

"I know you loved it.." Richie said

"Of course i did.. i saw you touching yourself.. i watched your big cock in your hands.. Imagining your big cock inside of me.. filling me up.. making me moan your name.." Eddie said in Richie's ear

Richie bit his bottom lip

"You like the idea of me screaming your name, while you thrust into me roughly.. Hitting that fleshy spot.." Eddie said. Richie groaned.. "what do you want Richie?" Eddie asked in his ear..

"I want you.. All of you.. i want to be able to hold your hand in public, be able to hold your hand.. To slap your ass in public.. To hold you in bed.." Richie got distracted by Eddie's body..

"To be able to kiss your body.. To be able to kiss your neck and tease you.. To lick up and down your body.. To be able to grind into you and make you beg for me.. To hear you scream my name and to feel you bouncing on my cock.. And run my hands up and down your body.. I want all of you..i want to make hickeys all over your neck.. To be able to punish you for being bad.. i waant the world to see that you're mind.."" Richie pushed his face next to Eddie's. Their lips breathing on each other..

"I want all of you.. i want to own you.."

"You have all of me.. I'm all yours.."

They lean forward and connect their lips softly before they both get needy.. They push theirselves to each other and push against each other. Richie held eddies waist and towered over him, he kissed down to Eddie's neck. He kissed, sucked and bit down all over Eddie's neck.. Making hickeys..

Eddie whimpers and pulls Richies hair. Richie groand "Fuck.." Richie groaned.. Richie puts his large hands under Eddie's knees and pushes his legs up, bending his knees. Richie groans at Eddie doing that then spreading his legs for Richie..

"I'm going to use your body.."

Eddie whimpers. "You like the thought of that dont you?" Richie teased. He leaned down and growled into Eddie's ear..

"I'm going to be rough with you, okay?"

"Yes.."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes.. Sir"

"Good boy"

Richie kisses down Eddie's neck roughly then he ran his cold hands up Eddie's shirt, making eddie gasp and shiver in Richies large hands

"This is meant to be me making you feel, g-good!" Eddie's voice cracked half way through the sentence..

"I'll use your body and make myself feel good" Richie said in his ear "o-okay" Eddie giggled like a dork..

Richie puts his hands under Eddie's knees and pushed them up. He groaned at Eddie pulling his legs up for Richie. "Such a good boy for me" Richie said and kissed down Eddie's thighs "I-ive already done.. th-that" eddie blushes. Richie sat up and shoved two fingers inside "JESUS!!" Eddie gasped and gripped Richie's wrist "You're nice a streched" Richie said and sicored his fingers inside. Eddie put his heas back and gripped the pillow "SHIT!" Eddie's body shakes..

Richie takes his fingers out..

Richie shoves himself inside. Eddie gasped and his entire body jittered "OH MY GOD!" eddie said and put his head back. He gripped Richie's hair and pulled at it. Richie groans. Richie begins to thrust roughly "Yes!" Eddie moaned out. Richie groans again "Fuck!" Richie speeds his pace up

"Yes,yes,yes!" Eddie chants through moans.. Richie flips eddie over onto his hands and knees. Eddie pushes his ass onto Richies cock more. "Dont hurt yourself" Richie said. "Fuck me faster" Eddie says. Richie grabs Eddie's ass and fucks him faster. He pounds into him, but not fully inside. He doesn't want to hurt him, eddie was moaning 

"I know you can go faster" eddie pants
"I dont want to hurt you"
"Please.. if it hurts I'll say"
"If it hurts or you want it to stop, the safe word is vanilla. Ok?"
"Okay."

Richie pulls out then slams into him, his cock going completely inside and slamming into Eddie's prostate

Eddie screams out in pleasure. Richie pounds into Eddie at a fast rough pace. Skin slapping echoing throughout the room. The headboard slamming off the wall. Richie groans, eddie moaning..

"FUCK, YES YES YES!" eddie screams out. "I'm going to come" Richie grunts "Come in me" eddie moans. Richie goes as fast as he possibly could before he cake into Eddie. Eddie screams out. Eddie feels Richies hand wrap around his cock. Eddie grips the pillow as Richie moves his hand up and down at a fast pace. Eddie shortly comes all over Richies hand. Richie takes his hand and shoves two of his come covered fingers into Eddie's mouth. Eddie sucked. Richie takes them out and watches Eddie lick all the come off his hand. Richie pulls out and collapses Down on the bed beside Eddie. "Turn" Richie says. Eddie turns so Richie has the full view of his ass. Eddie sat on Richie's chest. Richie watched the come drip out of Eddie's hole "Mmm.." Richie humes. He licked it up. Eddie moans at the feeling. Richie laud eddie down beside him..

Eddie cuddled to Richies side.

"Did i make you feel better?"
"I'm feeling great.."