Shall we contiue, sir?..

Eddie kept getting distracted by the sex education  professor, but not because of him talking about the class work while writing on the board. Eddie knew he should be writing things down but he was occupied by the hotness of his professor, when he turned around from the board he locked eyes with Eddie. Eddie bmushes and screamed to grab his pen and start writing things down in his notebook..

The proffesors name was Richard Tozier, aka Professor, Tozier..

Eddie's had a crush on him for ages, since 7th grade to be completely pasific..

Tozier had the first few buttons of his white button up shirt open. Showing some of his abs, he had black jeans and a black belt, he had eye contacts in as well.. he looked mega hot, he also had a natural deep voice. His hands were large and his legs and arms were quite long. But it all matched up in his height and hotness

When they locked eyes together, Eddie scramed to grab a pen and write shit in his notebook.. Richie starts walking towards his desk at the back of the classroom. He goes up the stairs part and goes to him. Eddie tries to keep his head kept down, staring at his blank notebook. Richie pulls the chair beside him out and sat beside him. "Have you been paying attention, Kasbrak?" Richie asked. Eddie narrowed his eyes up. Then slowly looked at him. He nodded slowly.. Richie put his hair behind his ear. Eddie blushed. "Meet me after school" Richie stands up. Eddie meets eyes with something through Richies jeans. The tip of something. Richie was a very tall professor.. 

Richie looked down at Eddie drooling. Richie knealed down to him and wiped the drool away. He stood up and went back to his desk. Eddie watched Richies ass walking away, biting the top of his pen..

After a very long hour of staring at Richie..  Class finsihed, everyone packed their bags and stood up. They all evacuated from the class room.

Eddie packs his bag and then he leaves the class. The bell rings for lunch, he goes to the lunch hall

Eddie didn't have friends becuase he didn't talk with people because of being shy. But Eddie was fine with it. Eddie got his lunch tray and got his pizza slices with a carton of Chocolate milk and a fruit bowl. He sits down at an empty table, kind of at the back of the back of the cafeteria so that he is hidden. Eddie picks up his plastic fork and stabs some pinnaple but then the fork snapped. Richie went to Eddie and leaned on the table "Mind if i sit?" Richie asked. Eddie nodded no slowly. Richie sat with him. Most the students had silly crushes on Richie, he was fit and hot ok. Don't judge

Richie looked at the students who were looking at them "Keep your eyes infornt of you!" Richie said. Then looks back at Eddie once people look away. Eddie stared at him. Richie started speaking about classed and things like that.. Eddie needed help with something and when Richie asked if he needed help. Eddie nodded but he regretted it "show me. What do you need help with?" Richie asked. He was actually really nice but his deep voice made Eddie melt on the inside.. Eddie got the book and pushed it to him, they recently were learning about gay sex. And eddie was confused how it worked. Richie opens an arm for him. Eddie wiggles himself closer. Richie wraps an arm around him and held him close. Eddie stayed close to Richie. He looked up at Richie speaking. Richie looked down at him then Eddie looked away immediately. Richie made him look at him. He wiped some pizza sauce of Eddie's lip. Eddie narrowed his eyes down at Richies thumb on his botton lip. Richie wiped the sauce up and put his thumb in his mouth. Licking up the sauce. He took his thumb out of his mouth.. Richie explained it then the bell rang for next classes. Eddie grabbed his bag, Richie walked with eddie because he knew how Eddie got bullied by people in this school. Eddie got death glared by someone and they stomped their foot at him. Eddie flinched and grabbed Richie's hand. Richie looked down at him. Richie rubbed his thumb on the back of Eddie's hand.. Richie Richie Eddie to the PE changing rooms.. Eddie goes to his changing room but when he was in the middle of changing, guys started to slam their hands and kick their feet on the stall door. Scaring eddie "COME ON YA SLUT!" One of the guys shouted, while other were laughing. Richie shouted at them. Richie unlocked the stall door and goes inside. He closes the door behind himself and locks it. Eddie was shirtless "Hey" Richie said. Eddie waved a little. "Come here" Richie opens his arms for him. Eddie goes to him. Richie hugs him and Eddie hugs back. Richie rubs his back "Right. Let's get you changed" Richie says. Eddie blushed. Richie stood closer and began to unbutton his Jean's. Eddie grabbed his wrist. Richie looked at his eyes and pulled his hand away. Richie understood. Eddie gave an apologetic look "No, it's good to say no to someone undressing you. That's a good thing that you can do that, Eddie" Richie said. He lightly kissed his head then he left the stall. He stood outside making sure Eddie was okay. Eddie changed then came out. Richie walked with Eddie. He leaned on the wall while watching the practice. They were playing basketball. But the other players weren't giving the ball to him, not passing it to him. Eddie put his arms down and frowned a bit before getting a ball to the face. Everyone laughed as Eddie fell to the floor with a bleeding nose. Richie went to him and helped him up. Eddie had teary eyes and some down his face. He sniffled. "Sssshhh, you're okay" Richie took Eddie's hand. Eddie held Richies hand while walking to the nurses office..