Monster

" Huh? "

" Where am i? "

The boy with the hanafuda earrings was lying on the hard, cold light brown floor. He started to regain consciousness and sat up with a cold sweat. He was in an open area and the room was a square.

He looked around in a daze until the boy eyes shot up with a sudden headache like something hit him from inside his forehead and immediately placed his hand on his forehead.

He suddenly remembers a vivid image of a someone's face with a smile he never saw before. The smile was creepy as he could not see the full body of that person. Only the bottom of the nose, all the way to the chin. All he remembered was the shape of a face which was covered by a shadow and the smile widing all the way to its cheeks with a red but other then that everything was a blur..........

.

He looked around once again to his new area he was in, in a slight panic. He stood up not feeling anything wrong with his body.

The only exit his saw was the entrance

The two red-browny walls parted enough for a lot of people to get threw. The walls seems pretty tall. The boy walked towards the wall but he relized his back was awfully light.

Like when you had something on you back for so long you got use to it and then you don't have it anymore and it feels weird--

" NEZUKO!! "

The boy looked around rapidly to try to find any trail of his sister, his friend or the box but there was nothing, nothing at all but himself

" INOSUKE!! "

" ZENITSU!! "

He called out desperately, wanting someone he hear his voice and to respond to him but when he shouted, all he heard was the slight echo of his voice that was there.

He knew it was no use to shout if nothing was going to respond or going to happen. He might just make it worse. He walked towards the wall and touched to the wall.

It was cleaned and polished as his rough hands examined the red-browny wall. He looked up to see the walls was quite high but it didn't reach the ceiling of the room and just by looking at the room; It seemed like it extended even further from where he was

He couldn't possibly climb up the wall and couldn't jump from wall to wall since they were to far apart.

His only option was to follow the path he was given and that was to go further. He walked forward only to meet the redy-brown wall as he had to pick left or right?

He couldn't smell any danger coming nor' hear anything other then his slight footsteps and the moment of his haori

He went left out of random and continued from there and just like before after a few steps he had to decide which way to go next--

Forward or Right?

The boy clutched his haori that was on his arm and uniform and his nerves increased with worry and disbelief. His blood went cold and looked at the walls that were the only colour you can see around except the brown floor and himself.