Té 🍵

I clearly remember you that afternoon when you asked me to take you anywhere with me, when you said it would be great if I already had my own room and my own things and my own house and that you would like to live with me, I remember I smiled and said that normal It would be great, that we would walk like close brothers, which I thought when I was more than a chibola and did not see the moment to leave the house because at home everything was a fight or rejection and mistreatment, if they were not my brothers, it was Mom who defended the that I had told my mother that as soon as I was old I would leave. I remember it like it was yesterday, you threw yourself on my bed looking at the ceiling and you told me that it would be too kawai for that to happen, you told me not to forget to take you when I leave or at least tell you where I would go ... I kept thinking and I promised myself, in silence, I saw you and I smiled ... Those afternoons were the ones I remember most now ... And I don't know how to explain to that girl who was looking at you and listening to you talk, that you're not there anymore and that maybe she won't see you again? How do I tell you that you let go of my hand? That you have not spoken personally many months ago and that I stopped dreaming? Eee ?, How do I tell you? I've waited for you, and I've waited so long leaving almost everything behind.