Chapter 1

~Your POV~

I stare up at the gates of UA high school, a feeling of dread washing over me as I take my first step inside. I already knew how this was going to go... everyone will take one look at me and deem me evil, that's how it always went. With a deep breath I take my first step into the building, looking down at the piece of paper in my hand that told me where I need to go. After walking through the long hallways for a couple minutes I finally find the room I'm looking for, class 1A.

I could already hear the chatter from inside, telling me just how many people where inside the classroom, telling me just how many eyes were gonna be on me in that tiny room... it made my insides twist and turn and I almost wanted to back out.

But I swallow my fear and push the door open then just like I expected everything goes silent and all eyes turn to me, theirs a couple whispers here and there and I could feel my teeth clench together in anger. What were they saying about me? I calm myself down at turn my attention to a man with long black hair and major bags under his eyes, he seemed to be the teacher but even he was shorter then me.

"You must be our new transfer student" He said in a very monotoned voice but I could see a slight blush on his cheeks which almost made me smirk, but I keep a straight face and nod.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm from America" I introduce myself with a slight bow and my tail sways a little bit, as I straighten myself up again I could see the blushing faces of almost every guy in the class.

"You'll be taking the empty seat next to Bakugo, Bakguo raise your hand" The teacher tells me then instructs to whoever this Bakugo kid was.

Suddenly a blonde and red eyed male raises his hand, I go to sit down when my teacher tells me one last thing.

"I'm Shota Aizawa by the way" I nod and sit down next to Bakugo

Mr.Aiazwa starts teaching the class but I'm not listening because I didn't care about being a hero, I'm at this school because I was forced to come by my parents who decided they didn't want me anymore. My thoughts are interrupted by somebody grabbing my tail and kissing it, I jump and look to see some midget with purple balls on his head hugging my tail and playing with the (H/C) fur. I yank my tail away from him and it thrashes angry as I growl at him. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" My voice was dark and dominating as I stand up from my seat, my hands were shifting into claws as the grape boy cowers in fear.

Before I could do anything to him something wraps around my body and hands change back to normal, I turn around again and see my teacher using his quirk on me. Telling me to calm down and sit back down, I growl but do what he says... for now.

He has Grape boy who's name is apparently Minta sit at the very far end of the class, I could hear them whispering again and I could feel them looking at me. My hands clench into fist as I feel my anger boil and I glare at my desk as my tail continues to thrash, it felt like they were all staring at me, even the teacher and it fueled both my anger and my anxiety.

~X~

Finally the lunch bell rang, I was the last one left in the classroom and I was about to make my on out when Aizawa stops me.

"You need to keep your temper under control" He tells me, I growl

"He was kissing my tail!" I shout at him trying to defend myself, he sighs and rubs his temples. Probably done with all of his students shit.

"I understand that but you still need to stay calm, what do you do to calm yourself?" He says then asks

"Anything that will fuel my quirk" I answer

"And those things would be" He says while raising a brow

"Drinking, smoking... having sex~" I purr the last one as I wrap my tail around his waist, Aizawa blushes and looks up at me

"W-What?"

"My quirk feeds off others and my own sins" I explain "So sex is a big part of the deal~" I push Aizawa against his own desk as I tower over him but the thing is he doesn't fight me, probably because of my quirk. It's supposed to attract others to me when I wanna get it on with someone so they won't refuse me, luckily it works on both guys and girls because I'm gay.

I stick out my long (F/C) tongue and slide it over my teacher's neck listening to his breath hitch as I do, my hands were on his waist while my tail was around his hips and his hands were on my shoulders. I continue licking his neck when he says something that surprises me.

"Mark me, demon" He pants, that instantly makes me stop in my tracks

"You do understand what that means, right?"

"Yes, my body and soul will belong to you" He answers me, we're now looking each other in the eyes and I can tell he's completely serious

"But you know I can't have sex with just one person" I warn him, not wishing to break his heart. I've never marked anyone before because they've always wanted either a one time thing or an actual non-open relationship which is something I couldn't give them because of my quirk.

"I know... just make me part of your harem~" He basically purrs to me, gripping my shoulders and I smirk.

"I'll see you tonight then, your place~" I let go of him and go to get lunch leaving him sexually frustrated for the time being.

I walk down the hallway and into the lunchroom with a cocky smirk plastered on my face when someone grabs my hand and starts tugging on it, I look down at see that Bakugo kid. He was trying to lead me over to his table and since I had no one else to sit with I go with him and his friends, not including the cutie holding my hand there were three other cuties at the table. Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari who were all looking up at me and blushing including Bakugo.

I smirk to myself

I think I'm gonna like it here after all~