Chapter 10

~Your POV~

Saturday, a day I'd usually be spending inside of a dark basement I used to call my room but in reality it was my prison. My so called parents used to lock me up because they believed I was to dangerous for the world to handle, at least that's what they would tell me but I knew that they just didn't want to take care of me.

But instead I wake up to three of my mates asleep next to me, it was a wonderful sight to wake up to in the morning. While they slept peacefully I decided to munch on a pop tart and check my phone for anything that needed to be done today, I had plenty of food, snacks, and drinks so I didn't need to go shopping though I did wanna get the three villains currently living with me  some new clothes though I'd need some spending money for that. Now I could just steal said money but I don't want the school finding out and getting onto my ass about it so I guess this the perfect time to look for a job.

I put on the nicest clothes I have right now which it really just a black button up and some jeans with my usual (F/C) shoes, I leave a note for my three sleeping mates and head out to find any place hiring teenagers. After a little bit of walking I come across a cafe with a sign that said "help wanted" on it, perfect. I walk into the cafe and instantly all eyes are on me and I try my best to ignore it and just make my way up the counter.

"What can I get you sir?" The girl at the counter asks

"I saw your help wanted sign, I was hoping to get a job here" I wasn't to sure how this kinda stuff works so I'm basically just winging it and hoping I'm not making a fool of myself.

"Oh! Let me get my manager" she walks away to grab her boss, while I wait I could once again hear people whispering about me and I try my best not to lose my temper.

"Hello there!" A blonde lady comes out from the back to greet me "I hear you want to work at this cafe?" I nod " your hired!"

"What?"

"A handsome man like yourself will do perfectly!" She chuckles "it's a great way to bring customers" now I didn't know how to feel about this

"Uh okay..."

"Well what are you waiting for! Get your ass into the changing room and put on a uniform" she instructs me

"Right now?"

"Of course!" She then pushes me into the employee's only room

~X~

The cafe door opens again as I'm being flirted with by some girls at the booth, I'm just trying to get their orders but they would shut up and one even grabbed my ass.

"(Y/N)! I didn't know you work here" I turn around to see a familiar red-headed shark boy, he walks over and I pat his head. I notice the girls glaring at him which makes me smirk so to mess with them I give Kirishima a quick kiss on the cheek which makes him blush a bright red.

"Go find a table Pebble, I'll get to you very soon" I tell him and he nods, slowly making his way to an empty table as I finally get these girl's orders "Alright Pebble, what would you like? You know besides me~" I flirt and he turns a bright red.

"J-Just a cheesecake p-please...!" He stutters and I nod

"I'll be back with your order" I say making my way back to the kitchen to give the chefs Kirishima's order

~Kirishima's POV~

I had no idea he worked here but he looks so hot in the uniform!!

I'm glad I showed up when I did because I'm sure those girls were flirting with him and I wasn't gonna stand for that! I'm also gonna have to tell the others so we can all make sure that no girls or other guys flirt with him, this is really the best day of my life because their is nothing better then a hot man surviving you sweets. Especially when he's in uniform.

 Especially when he's in uniform

(The uniform)

Damn does he look sexy in a suit and apron.

"Hey Pebble, here's your cake" (Y/N) says while placing down a delicious looking cake in front of me, this cake looked almost as good as the man serving it to me.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" He smile and he pats my head again which only makes my blush worsen

"No problem Pebble, hey are you willing to stick around till my shift ends?" He says then asks

"Yeah totally!"

"Great, then how about when I get off work we go out somewhere?" He asks/offers and I could help but feel like I was about to go on a date with the manliest person in the world, I could see his fangs as he smiles at me and to be honest it made him even hotter. I wanted him to mark me so bad.

His fangs are so big and sharp I also bet they're super strong, he could probably rip the flesh off somebody like... like... like a wolf! Yeah!

While eating my cheesecake I watch him take other people's orders, a couple random girls flirt with him again but he didn't seem to be amused in fact he looked annoyed which made me happy. He wasn't letting others touch him but us! That or he was just trying his best to get the girl's orders because its his job. The way his fangs clench together when he's annoyed it made my whole body shiver, I kinda liked the annoyed look on his face it gave him a super manly and dominant aura to him which I'm going to be honest kinda turned me on...