Chapter 3

~Reader's POV~

"Alright class listen up" Mr.Aizawa says in a tired voice, does this man ever get any sleep? "For the rest of the class we're going to have sparing matches with class 1B so we can work on your quirks a little more, and so I can take a nap" Aizawa yawns and some students roll their eyes. "Go to the locker rooms and change into your gym uniforms, I'll be outside waiting with class 1B and then I'll discuss the rules"

Everyone, including me gets out of the their seats and heads to the locker rooms and of course the boys and girls separated into the boys and girls locker rooms. But once I entered the locker room all eyes seemed to be on me which again made me very uncomfortable, now I like attention from cuties like the boys around me but to much attention I couldn't handle and I couldn't help but start to feel a little self conscious.

I could feel their eyes burning a hole into my back as I remove the uniform coat and button up shirt and even more so when I started to remove the dress pants, I was getting really fed up with all the staring because this isn't a strip show I'm putting on here

"Enjoying the view boys?" I ask and the guys that where staring instantly look away, red with embarrassment. The guys that weren't staring snickered at their friends getting caught.

I was first the one finished so I leave the locker room early, besides Class 1B and Aizawa I was the only one outside.

"Woah! Who's this?" A loud voice catches my attention, a boy with combed down blonde hair and a annoying ass smirk on his face walks up to me"A new loser in class 1A? I have to say you're pretty hot" I had no idea who this kid thinks he talking to but it was really pissing me off, I could see a girl with orange hair telling this dude to live me alone but he wasn't listening. "What's your name loser"

"None of your business, I don't talk to naughty brats that think they can disrespect others because their jealous" I growl at him, my tail flicking angrily. This guy seemed shocked that I talked back to him.

"Well I'm Monoma! It's a pleasure I know" he continues to act so high and mighty and it was really pissing me off, I'm guessing Aizawa noticed because he quickly pulls me away from the blonde bastard before I could put him in his place.

"Calm down (Y/N), Monoma stop bothering my new student" Aizawa tells me then tells Momona, I huff but try my best to calm down. I really wanted to hug Aizawa right now like a teddy bear but I know doing that around a bunch of other students wouldn't be much of a good idea so I restrain myself.

Finally the rest of my class walk into the field so we can finally start the sparing match, I noticed that Monoma was glaring at every single one of my classmates. Damn this fucker is so salty I can taste it from here.

"Alright now that you'll all here let me explain the rules, quirks are of course allowed just keep your blasts away from the the school building" he glances at Bakugou "don't push yourself" he glances at Midoriya "no inappropriate touching" he glances at Mineta "no hits to the face or private areas" at Bakugou again "and stop when your other opponent is knocked to off their feet or out of bounds, this is not a death battle" Aizawa yawns " lastly don't wake me up from my nap" he then slithers into his yellow sleep bag and zips it up falling asleep instantly.

"Who wants to spare with me—" before I could even finish my sentence most of the boys from my class and even some from class 1B swarm me, I notice that Monoma is in that swarm and since I want to make him put his money where his mouth is I decided to spare with him.

"Ready to lose?" Monoma smirks at me, I roll my eyes and just get into a fighting stance while this fucker just stands their casually. Ugh I hate how smug he is.

I charge at him first using only 20% of my quirk so I don't accidentally lost control of myself, my hands turn into claws and a dark (F/C) color starts to appear on my pointed ears before slowly spreading to my cheeks. He was only holding his hand out and right before I could attack him my quirk turns off and he hits be instead... with my own quirk?! So this is way this fucker is so smug, just because he can use other people's quirks he thinks he's invincible! Well then I won't just relay on my quirk, I'll relay o strength.

He claws at me making me fall backwards but a keep my balance, his smirk was really pissing me off but I need to keep cool.

"Ready to give up yet?l" he asks me smugly

"Never" I run at him again and he thinks I'm gonna use my quirk again but to his surprise I wrap my tail around his waist and lift him up in the air slamming him down into the ground and instantly pin him there, I was basically hovering over him with my own smirk "I win"

"I-I what— how?!" He couldn't even form words anymore

"Remember this next time you wanna get smug with me" I growl at him, I could almost feel the shivers going up his spine "Princess~" I purr the last word before kissing his nose. His face was a bright red and I get off him, I look around me and see that's everyone was still sparing so I wait for a pair to be finished so I could fight against someone else.

Monoma was to shocked to even get up off the ground.